Gaming By Numbers 2019 (Event Finished)

Here is my list if anyone is looking for ideas.

0 - Ni No Kuni II - Revenant Kingdom

1 - Bloodborne

2 - Super Destronaut DX

3 - Stardew Valley **

4 - Until Dawn

5 - Kingdom Hearts III

6 - Until Dawn - Rush Of Blood

7 - Hitman Go - Definitive Edition

8 - Heavy Rain

9 - Hollow Knight

Stardew Valley only has one trophy left but has caused me more stress then graduating college...Hopefully, it will be over soon.

• Like 2

I have made a list too, but some of them may be changed depending on my mood:

If any are multi-regional, they are NA

0        Alice: Madness Returns        
1        Apotheon        
2        Assassin's Creed 2 (PS4)      
3        God of War Ascension        
4        Destroy All Humans! 2        
5        Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy        
6        Darksiders Warmastered Edition        
7        Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice        
8        Heavy Rain (PS4)       
9        Shrek Forever After        

Count me in! ?

0 Queen´s Quest 3: The End of Dawn (PS4) :platinum:

JACK N' JILL DX (PS4) :platinum: 

2 My Name is Mayo (Vita) :platinum:

3 Block-a-pix-deluxe (Vita) :platinum: 

4 Leisure Suit Larry - Wet dreams don´t dry (PS4) :platinum:

Old Man's Journey :platinum:

JACK N' JILL DX (Vita) :platinum: 

Mochi Mochi Boy (PS4) :platinum:

Sea of Solitude (PS4) :platinum:

9 Pic-a-Pix Color 2 (PS4) :platinum:

Edit: Complete! :)

Edited by Icedail

Could I lock in the following list please

0 - Assassins Creed Odyssey

1 - Creepy Road NA

2 - Super Neptunia RPG

3 - Windstorm Ari Arrival

4 - Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dream (EU)

5 - Days Gone

6 - Monster Jam Titans

7 - Trovers Saves the Universe

8 - Zero Time Dilemma (PS4)

9 - Zero Escape The Nonary Games (PS4)

Thanks

I'd like to join up! This is a unique way to pick games~

This is the list I've decided on:

5540- Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star (NA Vita)

5521- Earth's Dawn

4882- Anima: Gate of Memories

8593- Onimusha (NA PS4)

3264- Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 (NA Vita)

125- Prototype (PS3)

4536- Ratchet and Clank

3827- Metal Gear Solid V (PS4)

6188- Rime

5789- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (PS4)

Most of my picks are games I haven't gotten very far on, so here's to getting that completion rate up! I think the PITA game is gonna be MGSV, lol.

On 6/19/2019 at 3:57 PM, Arcesus7 said:

Hmm I was hesitant to participate since I misread and thought that the event runs for 1.5 months... I still think I won't manage 10 games in 2.5 months, but let's see :) I have a couple of games in my backlog that I've already checked end in different figures, so they are eligible. And open games count, so Trackmania Turbo and Hollow Knight (EU) are already set! (Since I won't finish either before the end of the month, I think). 

Will post a list at a later time, but count me in!

Just quoting this since I noticed that I have not been added to the Google Sheet but others that have signed up after me have ?

1 hour ago, Arcesus7 said:

Just quoting this since I noticed that I have not been added to the Google Sheet but others that have signed up after me have ?

Whoops! Sorry about that. You should be added now! Thanks for keeping me on my toes :D

26 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

Just a random question for anyone. I presume it is ok to work on games prior to the event ad pop the plats after 1st July?? I am working on games for the backlog challenge so am going to use them for this as well.

Yes, it is perfectly fine to have started a game before the event so long as you haven't gotten the platinum before the event (or completed all trophies for the base game if you are playing any non-plat games):

On 6/16/2019 at 4:08 AM, eigen-space said:

Rules

[...]

2) Your game will count so long as you get 100% of the base game between the event start and end dates. If your game has a platinum, this means getting the platinum is necessary, but you do not need to complete any associated DLC. Similarly, for a game that has no platinum, you will only need to complete the base game trophies (example: Little Nightmares has several DLC packs-- only the 13 base game trophies need to be completed).

3) If you got 100% for the base game before the event started, that game cannot be used for the event even if you still have DLC to complete. However, you can use games that you have made progress in before the event started (i.e.-- you do not need to start games from 0% completion).

~~~~~

Everyone through this point should be added. Please let me know if you do not see your name in the spreadsheet here.

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Yes, it is perfectly fine to have started a game before the event so long as you haven't gotten the platinum before the event (or completed all trophies for the base game if you are playing any non-plat games):

That's brilliant, cheers

I wasn't planning on doing any more community events for a while, so that I could clear out lengthier games from my backlog, but...the badge is a lion, so I have to get it.

So, sign me up! That majestic lion shall be mine!

Also, if you need any help with the admin side of things with updating the spreadsheet or whatever, I'm more than happy to assist ^_^

• Like 4

Seeing as I'm bad at remembering, let's write down a list here so I can come back to check and see what I need! 

0. Steep, AC Odyssey* or Onrush* 

1. Bloodborne*

2. Last of us remastered* 

3. The Bridge

4. KH Birth by sleep, GoW 3 remaster, Sniper Elite 4 or Driveclub 

5. KH 3 or Super Blood Hockey

6. Foul Play or AC 3 remaster* 

7. Uncharted 2 or Lego HP 5-7

8. Uncharted or KH Birth by sleep 

9. Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 3 or Lego HP 1-4

What it looks like is I'm going to have to start a few new games (which I didn't want to do, so I'm going to work through the other 8 numbers first.  * denotes a new game) and I've got multiples on most.  I want to work towards some and see how long it will realistically take me to complete them.  As I test the waters I'm going to edit this post until I've got a final list for fun!   That lion is mine!  

Edited by Soragoof
Update

Count me in, great way to decrease my backlog and also finishing off some "get 1 trophy than left" -games.

0 -
1 - DARIUSBURST: CHRONICLE SAVIOURS
2 - NIOH
3 - THE EVIL WITHIN
4 - GRAVITY RUSH REMASTERED
5 - GRAVITY RUSH 2
6 - THE EVIL WITHIN 2
7 - ALIEN: ISOLATION
8 - PREY
9 - DEUS EX: MANKIND DIVIDED

@eigen-space Can I exclude games from the event? I probably will platinum Crash Team Racing (ID ends with 8) in July, but I want Prey as my entry.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

Finally found something for all the numbers, assuming I can even finish all of these since some of these are pretty long and one is brand new and probably doesn't have any sort of guides yet.

0. Frane: Dragon's Odyssey (NA Vita)

1. One Word By POWGI (NA Vita)

2. Akash: Path of the Five (NA PS4)

3. 英雄伝説 零の軌跡 Evolution (JP Vita)

4. Gem Legends (NA Vita)

5. Asdivine Dios (NA Vita)

6. Ray Gigant (NA Vita)

7. Persona 5 (NA PS4)

8. Treasures of Montezuma 4 (NA Vita)

9. 英雄伝説 碧の軌跡 Evolution (JP Vita)

By the way, all the POWGI and Pic-A-Pix games seem to be on sale for 50% off in NA at least.  Those are always good picks for short and fun games.

Edited by ladynadiad

56 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

By the way, all the POWGI and Pic-A-Pix games seem to be on sale for 50% off in NA at least.  Those are always good picks for short and fun games.

I believe a bunch are also on sale in EU.

17 hours ago, Mori said:

17 hours ago, Mori said:

@eigen-space Can I exclude games from the event? I probably will platinum Crash Team Racing (ID ends with 8) in July, but I want Prey as my entry.

I'm not doing any exclusions for this event. There's no benefit to completing one '8' game versus another '8' game as the effect on the badge is the same.

I've mentioned this here in the main post:

On 6/16/2019 at 4:08 AM, eigen-space said:

Note: As I am updating these games based on what I see on profiles rather than what people post in the forum, whichever game I see first (usually your first completed game) will be recorded in the spreadsheet. Any requests to list a different game in the spreadsheet will be refused unless it's due to error on my part-- such as listing a game you didn't actually complete, etc; this makes my life easier, especially since this event had nearly 100 participants last time.

I'd like to change up some games, eigen-space.

(0) Super Weekend Mode (PS4)
(1) Tetra's Escape (PS4)
(2) Attack of the Toy Tanks (PS4)
(3) Secret of Mana (PS4)

(4) Seasons After Fall
(5) Kingdom Hearts III
(6) Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
(7) Dragon Quest XI
(8) Teslagrad (PS4)
(9) Word Sudoku by POWGI (PS4)

I needed to replace a couple of games because I needed more EZPZ games since I replaced Ghoulboy with Secret of Mana; I am going to be platinuming that game after the Kill Your Completion X event by voodoo-eyes so I wanted to put it in this event, but that means I have four very long games to work on and I can't do more than that because I would fail the event unless I spent 24/7 for the next six months to get the platinum on each and every game if they take a total of 1000 hours. :(

I know I can 100% Secret of Mana in a few days and get Kingdom Hearts III done by the end of one month if I do nothing else, but the other two games will require me to spend to do marathon runs to get them completed since I have only touched on Dragon Quest XI. (I played it on my old account but then I lost everything due to a power surge so I lost my digital download and older accounts, so I had to buy a physical copy.) And Ni no Kuni has a serious grind session at the end. So yeah, it will be a long slog to platinum these four games before the end of the event so some very fast and easy platinums were needed to fill the gap.

Wow do I want Monday to hurry up and come around!! Badly wanting to finish the Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter story but cant until this begins HAHA!!

Also really struggling for a game ending in a 6, only think that peaks my interest is Resident Evil 7 and I don't own it.