Gaming By Numbers 2019 (Event Finished)

36 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

A what?!?!

A different trophy tracking website has a "Bean Dive" event, where you start as many unstarted games as you can to tank your completion %.  You then have one year to try and recover the % you had before you began your "dive".

I personally started 18 games over the last few days, dropping 8.65%.  I now need to get 339 trophies to get back to where I started.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeanUppercut said:

A different trophy tracking website has a "Bean Dive" event, where you start as many unstarted games as you can to tank your completion %.  You then have one year to try and recover the % you had before you began your "dive".

I personally started 18 games over the last few days, dropping 8.65%.  I now need to get 339 trophies to get back to where I started.

Oh I thought it was something in relation to your username on the site HAHA!! What website is that?

I haven't posted in a while because I haven't been doing any progress (well, I have done some on Dark Cloud 2..).

@eigen-space I'm also posting to notice that my Final Fantasy XV Comrades trophy set that was recently completed (thanks to the great help of @Bin_Rapped) doesn't count. I had 100% the base trophies from months ago, the only trophies that I actually got since the start of the event were the 3 DLC trophies. So, I'm still only 2 games done.. 

My game time isn't much, but I have been derailing away from my planned games for the event (as usual..). 

I have been mainly focusing on Dark Cloud 2 and Rainbow Skies recently (so, nothing that I will complete in time for the event..). 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

20 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

@eigen-space I'm also posting to notice that my Final Fantasy XV Comrades trophy set that was recently completed (thanks to the great help of @Bin_Rapped) doesn't count. I had 100% the base trophies from months ago, the only trophies that I actually got since the start of the event were the 3 DLC trophies. So, I'm still only 2 games done.. 

Thanks for letting me know! I'll adjust the list when I update next time (likely tomorrow morning). I just saw that it had the green check mark for completion, and I wasn't aware they had added DLC for that game. 

Asian stack of Devious Dungeons done, taking care of #7

0 - 7520 ~ :platinum: Through the Woods

3 - 9013 ~ :platinum: Iron Snout

4 - 2924 ~ :platinum: Driveclub

5 - 8945 ~ :ps:Tarot Readings Premium

6 - 6956 ~ :platinum: Cat Quest

7 - 7937 ~ :platinum: Devious Dungeons

I see Devious Dungeons 2 would actually cover space #2.....

For my fifth platinum in five days

0 -

1 - Crossing Souls (7171)

2 - Graveyard Keeper (9302)

3 -

4 - Chaos on Deponia (6964)

5 -

6 - The Sinking City (9216)

7 -

8 - Bad Apple Wars (6728)

9 - Desert Child (8429)

I blind bought Desert Child for $25 from Limited Run Games based on the art and the soundtrack. The next day it went on sale on PSN for $2.50.

I would have liked it more if I had only spent the $2.50. Fuck me this game is bare bones gameplay wise. The art is super fucking cool and the soundtrack is top notch. But the game is mobile phone racer level. Whatever, one more plat for me.

Def know what I’m doing for 0 and 5. 3 is in the air. And my original plan for 7 might be out the window because it would be fun to jump on making Dragon Quest XI the most played game of this event train. Never played a DQ but I just like that some long ass jrpg is the game this event is gonna be centered around. I might go looking for a copy tomorrow after work.

30 minutes ago, Jens said:

It just keeps getting more and more entertaining despite being so very similar.

Yakuza is like coming home from a Long journey in an known Environment :D it´s still the same but well .. home is home and you like it :P 

• Like 2

Got my first entry done (technically second also, but I don't think KH Re: Coded should count since it's not really a game but has a trophy list.)

900  - S6c7f36.png Alice: Madness Returns
6501 - Se72499.png Life is Strange: Before the Storm
6922 - S4b9512.png LA Noire
3313 - S1628ef.png Life is Strange
5914 - S2b66f4.png Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - :platinum:
8675 - S7364fb.png Kingdom Hearts III
2856 - S229268.png Beyond Two Souls
2967 - Sc73632.png Alien: Isolation
5748 - S307d7d.png Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: A Fragmentary
5749 - S3b5f25.png Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

• Like 3

Hello all, my second game is done now:

XXX0 - ⏹️

XXX1 - ⏹️

3202 - Sf6bcea.pngTales from the Borderlands (Disc - PS4) ==> Not Started ⏸️

8623 - S2553a6.pngTales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (Disc - PS4) ==> WIP ↗️

XXX4 - ⏹️

6985 - S85ca24.pngThe Walking Dead Collection (Disc - PS4) ==> :platinum: 07/15/2019 ✔️

6906 - Sd2d12c.pngLEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (Disc - PS4) ==> WIP ↗️

6347 - S9bc195.pngMinecraft: Story Mode Season 2 (Disc - PS4) ==> Not Started ⏸️

4318 - S2ab538.pngAdventures of Mana (Digital - PS Vita) ==> WIP ↗️

8949 - S7f1609.pngThe Walking Dead: The Final Season (Disc - PS4) [EU] ==> :platinum: 07/18/2019 ✔️

-----

I really enjoyed TWD: TFS, imo a very good ending for the series. Glad that Skybound took over finishing it!

Edited by Geridian
Enriched with some graphics, minimal update of status

So far here is where I'm at

0-Timespinner (PS4)  8220

1 Broken Sword 5 Episode 2 (Vita) 2651

3 Save the Ninja Clan (NA PS4) 6333

6 Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Vita Digital) 7666

7 Glass Masquerade (PS4) 8717

8 Psychadelica of the Black Butterfly (Vita)7518

9 Heroes of Loot (Vita) 3899

I need to finish one final play through of Shapeshifting Detective (8412) to get that platinum.  For 4, I might stack Bloodstained as the LRG release is 9094.  For 5, I still dont know, but I might try to do What Remains of Edith Finch.  I have heard very good things about that one

Edited by jasondm300

I dont know why but I just really got into the mood to play telltale batman and even though I had already played it before I still really enjoyed it. Considering I wasnt a fan of the first one its a massive step up. This surprise entry has replaced my number 3 game I had listed and is my 4th completed game :D I have also made a little progress on agatha christie but its too little to bother updating the %age at the minute. 

0) Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry - 2440 - 100%

1) Rage 2 - 9081 - 100%

2) Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - 2932 - 0%

3) Telltale's Batman: The Enemy Within - 6453 - 100%

4) Slayaway Camp - 6844 - 0%

5) Spyro the Dragon - 8205 - 1%

6) The Sinking City - 9216 - 10%

7) Farming Simulator 15 (PS3) - 3577 - 100%

8) Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - 4298 - 47%

9) Pic-A-Pix Pieces - 8619 - 29%

Got my second game which is also #2

0:

8081: Donut County

6792: Assassin's Creed Origins

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

Although I got the plat in Origins I still have to complete the DLC before I'm really done with the game.

For this event the next games will be Zero Time Dillema and Blackwood Crossing.

I've completed The Amazing Spider-Man and it was my 3rd game for this event. This was a Spider-Man week for me because I also saw Spider-Man: Far From Home at the theaters.

0 Assassin's Creed Revelations PS4 (5550)  -80%

1 Shadow of the Tomb Raider (8161)   -97%

2 God of War 2 (242:platinum:

3 The Walking Dead: The Final Season (8023) :platinum:

4 Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (6754)  -0%

5 The Amazing Spider-Man (1505:platinum:

8 Overcooked (5128)  -57%

9 Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 (5449)  -37%

Edited by keploz85

Platted WoFF today which means I have the minimum for the badge (still going for a full one of course)

I have to play Monkey Island again because I apparently screwed up and pressed the hint button without realizing it. Luckily it's a short game so I'll probably get it tomorrow.

0 - Jak 3 (PS3) (1270:platinum:

1 - World of Final Fantasy (5451) :platinum:

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 - The Witness (4266:platinum:

7 -

8 - Jak 2 (PS3) (1268:platinum:

9 - The Secret of Monkey Island (399) - 95%

0. Frane: Dragon's Odyssey (NA Vita) (0%)

1. One Word By POWGI (NA Vita) :platinum:

2. Akash: Path of the Five (NA PS4) :platinum:

3. 英雄伝説 零の軌跡 Evolution (JP Vita) (15%)

4. Gem Legends (NA Vita) ☑️

5. Asdivine Dios (NA Vita) :platinum:

6. Ray Gigant (NA Vita) (0%)

7. Persona 5 (NA PS4) (88%)

8. Treasures of Montezuma 4 (NA Vita) :platinum:

9. 英雄伝説 碧の軌跡 Evolution (JP Vita) (0%)

Got the plat for Asdivine Dios.  Like I thought, once I beat the game the rest of the trophies were a piece of cake.  Definitely the easiest post game grind of any Kemco game I've played.  There an island that lets you get a ton of experience and gold, so while farming gold for the +999 weapon, I ended up in the high 690s for levels and tried the Gazillion Challenge just to see how close I'd come and ended up getting the last trophy with barely any effort.  None of those trophies were hard, but the treasure one was a bit time consuming to go check all the dungeons for missed chests.

May be back soon with another plat because I'm pretty close to finishing Persona 5 as well.

Two more down

0 -

1 - Crossing Souls (7171)

2 - Graveyard Keeper (9302)

3 - The Raven Remastered (7293)

4 - Chaos on Deponia (6964)

5 - Steins;Gate Elite (8755)

6 - The Sinking City (9216)

7 -

8 - Bad Apple Wars (6728)

9 - Desert Child (8429)

A point and click adventure I picked up for $5 months ago, and another visual novel thanks to GameFly. 

Looking like Samurai Shodown is gonna be my 0, and I picked up a copy of a Dragon Quest XI yesterday for 7.

• Like 1