2. Akash: Path of the Five (NA PS4) :platinum:

3. Alvastia Chronicles (NA Vita) :platinum:

4. Gem Legends (NA Vita) 2611.png

5. Asdivine Dios (NA Vita) :platinum:

6. Ray Gigant (NA Vita) :platinum:

7. Persona 5 (NA PS4) :platinum:

8. Treasures of Montezuma 4 (NA Vita) :platinum:

9. Word Sudoku By POWGI (NA PS4) :platinum:

Well, I had meant to finish up Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki for this, but I also started Alvastia Chronicles which was another 3 and finished that one up much faster so I'm now done with the event.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, ZoutjeNL said:

I was wondering how Adventure capitalist is these days. I am still missing a 1 game, however I read that the glitches are gone so it takes a very long time now, is that true? 

The time glitch still works, that's how I finished it. Even with it the game still takes some time to complete but nowhere nearly as long as if you attempt it legitimately.

I found a quick game for #3 and finished already finished it.

5940: Kona

8081: Donut County

6792: Assassin's Creed Origins

3693: The Fall (EU)

4:

5:

6:

6987: Jak II (PS4)

4718: Zero Time Dilemma

6009: Blackwood Crossing (EU)

Only three games left and I have something for each number. I might look for something else for #6 thought. I planned Deponia but might switch it for a non plat game.

I finally beat that tedious Lost Archive and now I have all 10 games completed. Thank you @eigen-space

for hosting this event. It has been a blast and this boosted nicely my gaming and I also did a new trophy record (216 trophies last month). I'm looking forward for future events. Good luck for everyone for finishing your games, you can do it.

0 Assassin's Creed Revelations PS4 (5550:platinum:

1 Goodbye Deponia (8701) :platinum:

2 God of War 2 (242:platinum:

3 The Walking Dead: The Final Season (8023) :platinum:

4 Grow Home  (3834) 100%

5 The Amazing Spider-Man (1505:platinum:

6 The Disney Afternoon Collection (6046) 100%

7 Batman: Arkham Asylum (117) :platinum:

8 Overcooked (5128100%

9 Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 (5449:platinum:

• Like 3

0. S8ed2d3.png Here They Lie (5400:platinum:

1. Sa6b628.png The Town of Light (62010%

2. S8886b3.png The Inpatient (7142:platinum:

3. Sec0e3c.png Papers, Please (70230%

4. S13eb39.png Tales of Monkey Island - Chapter 2: The Siege of Spinner Cay (05141f4af.png

5. Sfad639.png Tales of Monkey Island - Chapter 3: Lair of the Leviathan (05151f4af.png

6. Sd2d12c.png Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 (6906:platinum:

7. Sd1ddee.png Tales of Monkey Island - Chapter 5: Rise of the Pirate God (05171f4af.png

8. S9ae6ea.png Accounting + (7048:platinum:

9S3f9f37.png Yesterday Origins (542920%

Alright, figured out my last few games for the event. My brain's been all clogged up with real life problems but I'm ready for a healthy dose of escapism into videogames 

• Like 1

Finished Sonic Mania! Did not really enjoy it as much as the other games on the list. Was harder than I originally expected. 

I just noticed I have only the low numbers left. I want GoW as my milestone so I probably save that for last. So either Hob or Oddworld next. Still haven't decided on 1, going to check the current sale. 

0 - Hob (6680) 
1 - Bloodborne + DLC (3431)  (Needs replacement game) (Crossing Souls? Dark Cloud?) Adventure Capitalist? 
2 - Oddworld New n Tasty (2742) 
3 - God of War (7523)
4 - Rayman Legends (2434) :platinum:
5 - Peggle 2 + DLC  (2935) :platinum:
6 - Ratchet & Clank (4536) :platinum:
7 - Sonic Mania (6477)
8 - Rocksmith 2014 (2958) :platinum:
9 - Bioshock (5289) :platinum:

I finished #5 with the first episode of King's Quest. Each episode counts as a DLC in the trophy list so only the first is required for this event. @eigen-space (Just in case you miss this 100% game with DLC)

5940: Kona

8081: Donut County

6792: Assassin's Creed Origins

3693: The Fall (EU)

4:

3725: King's Quest (PS4)

6:

6987: Jak II (PS4)

4718: Zero Time Dilemma

6009: Blackwood Crossing (EU)

0)Super Weekend Mode (NA)

1)SAW

2)Smurfs 2

4)Heroes Trials (EU)

5)DaggerHood (NA)

6)Memories off innocent fille

7) DaggerHood (EU)

8) MetaGal (EU)

9)Sweet Pool

Gotta get into gear I have not been playing much as of late going to play some visual novels that will definitely help my completion lol. I cleared Smurfs 2 while binging Evangelion. First time I've seen it and it is fantastic!

Edited by shadowhood1111

(7) Dragon Quest XI (8127)

Finally started up this ditty, since the Dragon Quest XII-S demo for the Nintendo Switch has gone live. Since that demo won't let you play the retro mode, it came time to finally start earning trophies for this game. Twilight's travels to Moonbrooke can wait. (Also, the music rocked. I don't see why so many people hated it! Whatever.)

Unfortunately, since I got hit with the vomits and one-day sick, I wasn't feeling up to any gaming whatsoever... and I am woefully behind on getting my 50th platinum, I just need to grind out more elephants. Like 10,000 of them. :(

So I think I will just end my participation here and accept that I only got 7 colors. Ah well, that's what you get for putting all your eggs in many baskets. ;)

Edited by RuneEyesDragon

@Sofa King, @Arctic Cress, @Elliot - Pie, @Jens, @Mori, @Myu, @Bittersweet, @Briste, @Lagoon Aris, @fen 

If you end up with a badge, do you want it with your forum name or your PSN name? Each of you have at least a space, capitalization, or other more major difference between the two. Thanks!

If I don't get a response by badge time, I'm defaulting to PSN name.

Edited by eigen-space

33 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

@Sofa King, @Arctic Cress, @Elliot - Pie, @Jens, @Mori, @Myu, @Bittersweet, @Briste, @Lagoon Aris, @fen 

If you end up with a badge, do you want it with your forum name or your PSN name? Each of you have at least a space, capitalization, or other more major difference between the two. Thanks!

I wouldn't mind either way. I guess for the forum, it would be better with the forum name. But honestly, one space doesn't really make such a big difference for me :D

2 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Forum name "Mori" please.

3 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Forum name will work just fine, thanks for asking.

Might as well get another update up as well, as I finished another title.

0 - Burly Men at Sea (6490)

1 - Nurse Love Addiction [NA] (6281)

2 -

3 -

4 - Wake-Up Club (1424)

5 - Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure [NA PS4] (7935)

6 - Borderlands [PS4] (8956)

7 - Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (8127)

8 -

9 -

A pretty average adventure game from PS+. Nothing too special.

Not done an update for a little while, so for those that care here it is xD. Completed the main campaign for lego jurassic World and have all the collectables from the first film, doing a few levels day and bouncing between this and Mafia. Slow and steady progress on Jurassic :D. As for Mafia 3 My percentage is so high there because those of you who have done the game yourselves will know it takes two playthroughs to plat. I did my first playthrough exactly 2 year ago now and In that time gap I picked up the dlc so im slowly working through them as well as my kill everyone playthrough. Just need to complete the last level on my greenhouse and get the last upgrade for it plus sell a weed bunch for over $10,000 to complete the Faster Baby! DLC and I only need to finish upgrading sammys for the Sign Of The Times DLC. As for Stones unturned Ive only just done the first mission this morning, will get round to doing the rest of the story tomorrow.

Hoping to get both Mafia and Lego Jurassic out the way come the weekend. I know I can definitely get at least one done in that time anyway. 

0) Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry - 2440 - 100%

1) Rage 2 - 9081 - 100%

2) Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - 2932 - 0%

3) Telltale's Batman: The Enemy Within - 6453 - 100%

4) Mafia 3 - 5304 - 93%

5) Spyro the Dragon - 8205 - 100%

6) The Sinking City - 9216 - 10%

7) Farming Simulator 15 (PS3) - 3577 - 100%

8) Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - 4298 - 100%

9) Lego Jurassic World - 3619 - 56%

13 hours ago, eigen-space said:

I wasn't tagged, but since I completed 4 games so far, I'd also want it with my forum name :) Thanks! 

• Like 1