Gaming By Numbers 2019 (Event Finished)

I don't normally like to prep games for these events, but (a) I want to have at least three entries to begin with, and (b) I didn't make as much headway as I expected in these games last month. TR especially screwed me over, with a glitchy trophy and even glitchier controls.

0 - Tomb Raider: Anniversary (830)

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

7 - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (9227)

8 -

9 - Spec Ops: The Line (1499)

• Like 1

Just finished numbah 4 with a 5th coming soon! Hope everyone is enjoying themselves so far cause I sure am!

0- Shadow of the Colossus PS4 (7210)

1-

2-

3- Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry (9213)

4- God of War 3 Remastered (3684)

5- Lego DC Super Villains (8315)

6-

7-

8-

9-

Here's my preliminary list! How much I get through will really depend on how quickly I can finish FFX-2 but I'm hoping to at least get a partial badge this time. Thanks for hosting this again!

(8320) Halloween Forever

(9161) Furwind (US Vita)

(4272) Dragon Quest Builders

(1193) Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat

(724) Marvel Super Hero Squad: Infinity Gauntlet

(285) Iron Man 2

(8146) Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition

(4297) Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

(2188) Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate (Vita)

(2359) Final Fantasy X-2

• Like 1

Second day, second game.. Well, the quickest ones first.. I will likely play the 2 special Monkey Island games, since the 5 original game series were delisted.. After that, I will continue I Am Alive and Primal, since I failed to 100% them last month, and it also helps me "ignoring" The Bridge and Crystal Chronicles yet again (those and Vessel are 3 games that I kind of want to play, but never feel like it..). 

Since the event is running into September, I will ignore #1 too, since I'm betting in getting 13k trophies and Dark Cloud 1 Plat during the event (Kind of funny, because I got my last plat at 12k trophies around 6 months ago, during the last event @eigen-space hosted and it was also my only plat in the 10 games that I did for that event! This also shows how much I have been focusing on Dark Cloud 2...) 

1 - Blood Knights (PS3)(2281) | Syberia 2(PS3) (3481) | Dark Cloud 1 Plat (PS4)(4121)

2 - Mahjong Royal Towers (PS4) (6852) | Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star (4172)

3 - The Bridge (PS3/Vita/PS4) (3773) | Degrees of Separation (PS4, EU) (8703) | I Am Alive (PS3) (1393)

4 - Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duals (PS3) (2564) | Armageddon Riders (PS3) (964) | Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death (PS3) (2714)

5 - Mahjong World Contest (PS4) (6705) | King's Quest (PS4) (3725)

6 - Vessel (PS3) (2486) | Monkey Island 2 Special Edition (PS3) (376)

7 - Crystal Defenders (PS3) (357) | Primal (PS4) (4837)

8 - Fighting Vipers (PS3) (1768) ✔️

9 - Chronus Arc (Vita) (8289) | The Secret of Monkey Island (PS3) (339)

0 - Virtua Fighter 2 (PS3) (1770) ✔️

Edit: adding stuff for my own reference. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Next update

0: :S

1: 1S38cdca.png Tetra's Escape (PS4) (7951) :platinum:

2: :S

3: :S

4: :S

5: 1Sce6d53.png Mixups by POWGI (PS4) (8705) :platinum:

6: :S

7: :S

8: 1S28bce8.png Attack of the Toy Tanks (PS4) (9278:platinum:

9: :S

The platinum name for my next game confers my own thoughts - mixed feelings. On the one hand I am angry that I had to replace Kingdom Hearts 3 for now. On the other, it was probably the best - I probably would have failed to complete my other RPGs on the list if I had spent too long on KH3. :(

Anyways, the POWGI game was  the best option for this list. That replaced a long game with a shorter one and allowed me to focus on the three main obstacles to completing my list. It also got me closer to the minimum requirement. It was rather boring though, and I couldn't complete it in one sitting.

18 hours ago, TheMathProf said:

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves so far cause I sure am!

I promise, I will start enjoying myself once I get the next few games out of the way and reduce my list to the ones I have to spend hours on. xD

Edited by RuneEyesDragon

9 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Second day, second game.. Well, the quickest ones first.. I will likely play the 2 special Monkey Island games, since the 5 original game series were delisted.. After that, I will continue I Am Alive and Primal, since I failed to 100% them last month, and it also helps me "ignoring" The Bridge and Crystal Chronicles yet again (those and Vessel are 3 games that I kind of want to play, but never feel like it..). 

This is basically me with Gravity Rush 2 and Dragon Quest Builders. Easy games I can knock out in a week or two, but difficult for me to start, and I end up playing something else that's longer, grindier, and more difficult.

Hello folks, i also like to participate.

Checked my list of games and came up with this list (Mostly this matches my list for the summer backlog challenge where i am also participating) :

0 –

1 –

2 – Red Dead Redemption (EU / PS3) or Tales from the Borderlands (EU / PS4 Disc) or Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories ( EU / PS4)

3 – Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (EU / PS4)

4 –

5 – The Walking Dead Collection (EU / PS4)

6 –

7 – Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 (EU / PS4)

8 – Adventures of Mana (EU / PS Vita)

9 – Tales of Hearts R (EU / PS Vita) or The Walking Dead: The Final Season (EU / PS4 – Disc)

@eigen-space For getting a green emblem i need to complete 8 games and with 9 games i can´t choose the color i like most? Also thank you for hosting this!

Edited by Geridian

1 minute ago, Geridian said:

@eigen-space For getting a green emblem i need to complete 8 games and with 9 games i can´t choose the color i like most? Also thank you for hosting this!

The colors shown on the main post go into a certain spot on the badge that's shown on the main page. The colors you get on your badge are determined by the last digit of the game you comlpete, not by how many games you complete total. It's like these types of activities. For example, using your list, if you complete Adventures of Mana, your #8 game, all the spots on the badge that are supposed to be the green color will be filled in... and if you don't find/complete a game with the last digit of 6, you won't get the pink color spots filled in (they'll remain white).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

This is basically me with Gravity Rush 2 and Dragon Quest Builders. Easy games I can knock out in a week or two, but difficult for me to start, and I end up playing something else that's longer, grindier, and more difficult.

I have all DQ games on my backlog... 

But the reason for me to not start them is lack of time (well, at least DQ11, it's one of the few games that I'm still looking forward to play).. That's also why I have been in a journey to avoid plats and get Dark Cloud 1 and 2 plats for a milestone since the end of September from last year..

On 6/20/2019 at 0:40 PM, Upendo_Vitani said:

I have made a list too, but some of them may be changed depending on my mood:

If any are multi-regional, they are NA

0        Alice: Madness Returns        
1        Apotheon        
2        Assassin's Creed 2 (PS4)      
3        God of War Ascension        
4        Destroy All Humans! 2        
5        Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy        
6        Darksiders Warmastered Edition        
7        Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice        
8        Heavy Rain (PS4)       
9        Shrek Forever After        

Yeah I'm going to change some of these out for others. Just have zero motivation to finish them. My new goals are:

0 - Alice: Madness Returns (same)

1 - Apotheon

2 - Unravel

3 - Dreamals Dream Quest

4 - Assassin's Creed Chronicles (Vita)

5 - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy (same)

6 - Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS4)

7 - Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice (same) 

8 - Uncharted Lost Legacy

9 - Shrek Forever After (same)

Of course this may change over the course of the event but I picked games that I am most likely to complete so we will see how it goes.

Edited by Upendo_Vitani

@BeanUppercut thanks for making me notice that the Tell Tales Jurassic Park series is still on psn!

I guess it's time for me to add it to my backlog (and check the numbers ?) 

Edit: Jurassic Park 4 parts are numbered 7 to 0, so, not usable for me, but I'm getting it all the same. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

thanks for making me notice that the Tell Tales Jurassic Park series is still on psn!

I guess it's time for me to add it to my backlog (and check the numbers ?) 

Edit: Jurassic Park 4 parts are numbered 7 to 0, so, not usable for me, but I'm getting it all the same. 

Wait, what? I can't find them anywhere :/ I've got one and two done but I can't find the other two! 

17 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

*nods* I just started Dragon Quest Builders but am sort of a bit worried about playing it past the grace period despite the fact that opening the menu pauses the game and prevents time from passing. :|

• Like 1

4th game done for me today. Japanese stack of CatQuest. Great game.

I also realized I forgot about the 0 for my list.

3 - 9013 ~ :platinum: Iron Snout

4 - 2924 ~ :platinum: Driveclub

5 - 8945 ~ :ps:Tarot Readings Premium

6 - 6956 ~ :platinum: Cat Quest

Edited by diskdocx