Gaming By Numbers 2019 (Event Finished)

I'm hoping to pop my last trophy in The Sims 4 (6920) tomorrow to get a nice head start. Luckily with the method I'm using I can somewhat control when I get it; well, still got to account for the RNG. I haven't decided on what games I'll be playing for the other numbers.

I've got a work trip that came up last minute and I'll be gone 2 weeks of the month so my gaming will be pretty limited.  I'll do my best to get some time in for them all as I want that lion fill a color lol.  But if you need to remove me from the comp, I understand.  

The event is now live-- any games that have 100% completion on the base game between now and the end of the event will be counted.

Happy gaming! I'll be updating the spreadsheet soon-- remember that you still have another 2 weeks to sign up if you haven't already.

• Like 2

0. Frane: Dragon's Odyssey (NA Vita) (0%)

1. One Word By POWGI (NA Vita) :platinum:

2. Akash: Path of the Five (NA PS4) (0%)

3. 英雄伝説 零の軌跡 Evolution (JP Vita) (15%)

4. Gem Legends (NA Vita) (71%)

5. Asdivine Dios (NA Vita) (0%)

6. Ray Gigant (NA Vita) (0%)

7. Persona 5 (NA PS4) (13%)

8. Treasures of Montezuma 4 (NA Vita) :platinum:

9. 英雄伝説 碧の軌跡 Evolution (JP Vita) (0%)

Already have two down because I prepped those before the event.  Made a bit of progress this past weekend on Persona 5 and Zero no Kiseki and otherwise just slowly chipping away at Gem Legends because that last trophy is a major grind and I'm only about halfway there.  Hoping that Asdivine Dios releases in NA this week like I'm expecting so I can start that one up.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 1

I decided I'd pop in and give this event a try. I'm making a list for the sake of having one. However, I'm mostly just going to play whatever I feel like at the time and see where the chips fall at the end. It's too bad I finished a game last night. I could easily have done that today instead and already had something checked off. 

0 - Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

1 - Resident Evil 2

2 - Fallout 4

3 - Atelier Sophie

4 - Mafia 3

5 - Dark Souls: Remastered

6 - South Park: Stick of Truth

7 - Alien Isolation

8 - Child of Light

9 - Lords of the Fallen

• Like 1

I also go my first number today! Hopefully that's a good sign for things to come in this event!

EDIT: Actually I got two! Woohoo!

6. Sd2d12c.png Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 (6906:platinum:

8. S9ae6ea.png Accounting + (7048:platinum:

Edited by Yen-Pop

Okay now that the event has started I think I have finalized my list:

1. (6891) Need for speed Payback (PS4) 

2. (4262) Lego Marvel Avengers (PS4)

3. (6453) Batman The enemy within (PS4)

4. (1644) Resident Evil 6 (PS3)

5. (5095) Dead Rising (PS4)

6. (7096) Dragon Sinker (PSVITA)

7. (8977) Crossovers by Powgi (PS4)

8. (5618) Crystal Rift (PS4)

9. (7569) Grab the Bottle (PS4)

0.(2910) Natural Doctrine (PS4)

Well, before my life becames a bigger mess, let's start this.. 

1 - 

2 - 

3 - 

4 - 

5 - 

6 - 

7 - 

8 - Fighting Vipers (PS3) (1768) ✔️

9 - 

0 -

I don't really like my options for 1 (Blood Knights) and 4 (Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duals), but that's all that I saw for those numbers without a plat.. Since the event is long, I think that I will hit 13k trophies during it, allowing me to get a plat, that is Dark Cloud 1 for #1, but for #4 I really have no other option than Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duals.. That's way to long :(

0: :S

1: 1S38cdca.pngTetra's Escape (PS4) (7951:platinum:

2: :S

3: :S

4: :S

5: 2S34011e.png

6: :S

7: :S

8: :S

9: :S

I am working on the EZPZ games first and doing one a day because I have Kill Your Completion X and also have to work a lot on the longer games so I need time for those.

Just completed my first game too. Tetra's Escape is basically Lemmings with Tetris pieces. xD The only boring parts are getting 2500 movement titles and 200 Tetrads(creatures) saved, but I managed to get them quickly.

I am starting to work on Kingdom Hearts III right now. NEVERMIND! For some reason, my new PS4 is having trouble installing the game data. It rejected the disk at first, then when I tried to get into Mt. Olympus, the game gave me an error saying it was installing data so I can't get it. I had to delete the game and reload it from the disk, but chances are I will be spending money to buy the digital version and throwing out my game disk. ?

Edited by RuneEyesDragon

I have to swap out Kingdom Hearts III. While I could platinum the game, I can't use my current copy because somehow the PS4 thinks it's damaged beyond repair and when I update the game, it keeps me out of Mount Olympus forever because it's forever updating. I am going to have to see if the digital version has the latter issue. Right now, I have to put KH3 on hold for the rest of the month as I have other games to play. I'll give a suitable swap for 5 soon. :(

@eigen-space, I'd like to replace Kingdom Hearts 3 with Daggerhood for my list due to Kingdom Hearts 3 having issues. I will probably not be able to buy the digital version until later this month and even then the digital version might be busted too. My entire account - ruined by a  stupid update. :( (Not saying it's impossible to play the game, but if someone can verify if the digital version of KH3 automatically updates so I can continue playing with my save, I'd be grateful. Just at the Gate of the Gods right now.

In better news...

0: :S

1: 1S38cdca.png Tetra's Escape (PS4) (7951) :platinum:

2: :S

3: :S

4: :S

5: :(

6: :S

7: :S

8: 1S28bce8.pngAttack of the Toy Tanks (PS4) (9278:platinum:

9: :S

Since KH3 is indefinitely delayed, I had to play other games, so I got my second platinum of the event. It's a twin-stick shooter with tank controls, and I hated the stupid music and brutal enemies. Never again. ?

I'll probably get the minimum with my remaining EZPZ games and work on something else instead. I have Dragon Quest XI and Ni no Kuni II waiting for me to install them... unless my PS4 vomits them out like it did KH3.

5 minutes ago, RuneEyesDragon said:

@eigen-space, I'd like to replace Kingdom Hearts 3 with Daggerhood for my list due to Kingdom Hearts 3 having issues.

Just FYI-- this isn't like most events where you have to announce every game change/substitution. I'm updating completions based on what I see on everyone's individual profile rather than what's posted about here in the forums. Feel free to talk about the games that you've completed or about your progress; I love seeing people discussing the games they're playing... but you don't have to mention every time you're planning on playing something different for my sake, if that's why you've been posting every time you change up your list.