Is the MP really that dead?

I was considering getting this game and boosting the MP trophies before it’s too late. I know they announced servers closure on 2016 and that there’re still people getting the trophies on the leaderboards, but I can’t hardly see any session for the game or anything.

Is the game really dead? Are there still people interested in getting the plat?

Yeah dude the mp is terrible and even at launch was buggy. I knew it would die fast so did all the mp trophies at launch. You've just gotta find people in the same boat and most seem to already have it due to fear of server shut downs and the fact that it sucks so bad.

On 6/16/2019 at 3:53 PM, marius_maximus said:

I was considering getting this game and boosting the MP trophies before it’s too late. I know they announced servers closure on 2016 and that there’re still people getting the trophies on the leaderboards, but I can’t hardly see any session for the game or anything.

Is the game really dead? Are there still people interested in getting the plat?

If you do decide to start Batman Arkham: Origins you will need 7-8 players to boost the trophies. I would recommend boosting the trophies in Private Mode. 

Public Mode requires a full lobby of 8 players to start the match. Private mode requires you to have 3 players to start the match.

You only need 3 players to boost XP with 1 player on each fraction. There are 3 fractions (Batman, Joker and Bane). You can only boost XP with 3 players on Private Mode.

I would recommend boosting the specific trophies first with 7-8 players in Private Mode. Once completed, finish the multiplayer grinding out the XP with 3 players.

I would recommend a headset/mic for communication is must when organising a group of people.

Edited by ReadyLeaderOne
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 24.06.2019 at 1:30 AM, ReadyLeaderOne said:

*snip*

Why is mic communication a must? I'm asking because i have shitty voice and speak English worse than type English. Also, matches aren't that short, so shouldn't typing communication be enough?

Edited by Varhur

On 7/11/2019 at 3:05 PM, Varhur said:

Why is mic communication a must? I'm asking because i have shitty voice and speak English worse than type English. Also, matches aren't that short, so shouldn't typing communication be enough?

The reason why headset/mic is a must for communication is because you have to manage 7-8 people. Otherwise, it could turn into chaos if someone isn’t leading the session. 

Why waste your time typing messages when it is much easier to speak and play at the same time. Remember players want to focus on getting the trophies and not keep going back and forth text messaging whilst they should be focusing on the game. 

It’s worth noting that not all players are the same. You may have some players who will join your boosting session and have no idea on how to do the trophies which is why a headset/mic communication is important to explain the information to them and not waste time writing an essay on how to do the trophy!

In my personal opinion, having a headset/mic and being able to communicate vocally is the best tool for boosting for trophies!

Hopefully this helps! :D 

Edited by ReadyLeaderOne
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/07/2019 at 11:05 AM, Varhur said:

even if you can't speak correct, is good to use, because someone else can take the leadership and coordinate the boost. Some trophies need coordination.

33 minutes ago, nabinha said:

even if you can't speak correct, is good to use, because someone else can take the leadership and coordinate the boost. Some trophies need coordination.

Well, i'm after the boosting of trophies requiring full lobby (i'm left with just xp farming and tales of Gotham) and everything went smooth with just Discord text chat. Seriously, i thought that it will be worse. Paragon just required the Elites to not come back to spawn to not confuse the hero from doing takedowns, "these odds" came with it if you were fast enough (otherwise quadruple gel takedown), rest was easy. Didn't expected it to be this easy. The worst thing is actually finding people for xp farming xD

Edited by Varhur