Disappearing Moonstones?

Thought it was the odd glitch, when I swore i had some 50+ stones at the start of the game (courtesy of the devs, redeemed from that SHIFT code machine in Concordia), which inexplicably dropped to 30 something. Collected up to 63 stones last I checked, and when I opened my inventory, it now shows 24. 

Any idea where it's all going to? My last action before checking was fighting the boss "The Bosun" and picking up a side mission on the way out, but I don't think side missions require you to pay some moonstones to activate, but I haven't been really paying attention.

Anyone else with the same issue?

Edited by XypherVG

On 16-6-2019 at 5:53 PM, XypherVG said:

Thought it was the odd glitch, when I swore i had some 50+ stones at the start of the game (courtesy of the devs, redeemed from that SHIFT code machine in Concordia), which inexplicably dropped to 30 something. Collected up to 63 stones last I checked, and when I opened my inventory, it now shows 24. 

Any idea where it's all going to? My last action before checking was fighting the boss "The Bosun" and picking up a side mission on the way out, but I don't think side missions require you to pay some moonstones to activate, but I haven't been really paying attention.

Anyone else with the same issue?

Same happend to me. Was just playing to collect 80 moonstones for all the moxxtails trophy. Had about 84 Stones and it just dropped to 50 Stones ? swear i didn’t buy anything. 

3 hours ago, AnGeLoW said:

Same happend to me. Was just playing to collect 80 moonstones for all the moxxtails trophy. Had about 84 Stones and it just dropped to 50 Stones 1f914.png swear i didn’t buy anything. 

It sounds to me like you've either done a Luneshine grind by accident or opened a Moonstone Chest without realising it, because both are very expensive to do and would explain the sudden drop in quantity.