Beware of people offering you help

Silencer0004

It happens, you get burned by selfish people.

Don't boost anyone who won't at least post here or on PST.

At the same time there are people who would help you, even they have the trophies already.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 4

Just now, Kishnabe said:

It happens, you get burned by selfish people.

Maybe create a boosting session here. Don't boost anyone who won't at least post here or on PST.

He is a member of PSNP. He knew I was still interested in the trophy because I posted in some threads here. Therefore, I had stupidly trusted him

If I were a vindictive man, I'd say someone should pull the same trick on him... but that'd be stooping to his level. I wouldn't mind if he had his ass handed to him by a pro or something, though... ?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Silencer0004 said:

I just got a message from someone saying he'd like to help me with FUT Draft. But it turned out that he only wanted his own victory. So if you get written to, be prepared that he will NOT help you.

If someone violates these:

then report them. 

Otherwise, like all strangers in life, be cautious. 

PM me names! I need to be aware of these people!

Not that I boost with strangers, you can never trust people these days.

One moment they hug you and have good times and next a pencil in the back.

"A fking pencil"...

Just now, Charizarzar said:

I’m sorry you got cheated cause it’s such an annoying trophy that you have to grind a lot for regardless of whether you’re good or not. At least you’ve got the warning out though; hopefully he hasn’t got his final win yet.

He has it in FIFA16, 17 and 18. Would warn everyone playing FIFA19 as he hasn't got the trophy so far, but it's not allowed to tell his name.

1 minute ago, Silencer0004 said:

Sure, I don't blame PSNP for my credulity, but if you have proof, that someone knowingly cheats on other members, then at least this should not be ignored.

PSNProfiles was/is still testing sessions feedback. This would be the avenue for what you are asking.

We will not be monitoring or taking action on what happens inside gaming sessions. If they violate the rules of the site, report them for such here. If they violate Sony’s Terms of Agreement, report them to Sony.

Why would he bother boosting on that...account. Theres nothing on it...you sure there wasnt no misunderstanding for the boosting session? haha

Seems more like someones alt to me.

9 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Why would he bother boosting on that...account. Theres nothing on it...you sure there wasnt no misunderstanding for the boosting session? haha

Seems more like someones alt to me.

i2pCn25.png

Don't think that there could be any misunderstanding.

(Name shortened)

Edited by Silencer0004

Ok. So what trophy were you guys going after? I dont see it on his profile of getting a FUT draft trophy....

His last trophy on that account is 14 days ago for " Watch an EA SPORTS News video "

Sorry im just a little confused, to try to understand the situation more.?

This site should have a sort of feedback for gaming sessions. There is one sure, but that seems completely pointless, as the session can be cancelled and even if people send a feedback, I see nowhere the results of those on people's profile. Not to mention it is actually for the sessions' owner, and not for someone who joined and turned out to be an idiot.

So for now the only thing to do is to keep track of bad boosters/traitors with an Excel file and add them there.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Ok. So what trophy were you guys going after? I dont see it on his profile of getting a FUT draft trophy....

His last trophy on that account is 14 days ago for " Watch an EA SPORTS News video "

Sorry im just a little confused, to try to understand the situation more.1f605.png

It's the trophy where you have to win 4 consecutive times. Problem is, that it costs ingame currency (which is purchasable with real money for sure) to start it again. I saw, that he already got the trophy and I just can guess why he cheats on people nevertheless.

Concerning other trophies, he might not have synced it so far. His Playstation profile is public and he has more trophies on it than here.

2 minutes ago, Silencer0004 said:

Concerning other trophies, he might not have synced it so far. His Playstation profile is public and he has more trophies on it than here.

Ok that alone baffles me. Are we talking about the account name(alternate account) you sent me or his main? and do you know his main? his alternate account has no hidden trophies, and was synced an hour ago.

1 minute ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Ok that alone baffles me. Are we talking about the account name(alternate account) you sent me or his main? and do you know his main? his alternate account has no hidden trophies, and was synced an hour ago.

I send you the one he contacted me with. I don't know his main account.

Reminds me of a time on FIFA Street where I was going for a trophy that requires you to win 4 games in a row online. Paired up with my 4th opponent and asked him politely if he'd let me win for the trophy, i'd appreciate it a lot etc. He replied saying he was down and that he'd let me win. As soon as the match loaded in and I could no longer back out to retain my win streak, he messages "Only joking" and starts playing legit. It was my first ever non-boosted match of FIFA and I beat the guy something like 5-2. Get shiiiiiit on.

Moral of the story: I wouldn't trust most members of the FIFA community as far as I could throw them. Their win/loss ratio is probably the paragon of their gaming existence. 

• Like 1