How many more DLC's

4 minutes ago, Tarsier182 said:

After fate of Atlantis part 3 will there be any more DLC's?

I want to get the season pass but I'm waiting until everything is out so I can do it all at once.

I'm pretty sure the Fate of Atlantis is the last DLC for this game as it's the end of their roadmap. I'm waiting for the final DLC to jump back in :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SnipeBear_ said:

Will the next DLC eat up the remaining 2 trophies that are unobtainable? Ive been waiting to play this game until I know you can get the 100%

Those aren't DLC, they're free "updates" they release every few weeks. One should probably be activated this coming week, the other.. not sure. Probably after Atlantis Episode 3.

As was mentioned above, The Discovery Tour will be added later, I think the release date is sometime in the Fall. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they add trophies related to the Quest Maker they're working on.

• Like 1

Part of me wants to get 100%, but another part of me doesn't want it to end. At least with the next DLC chapter it will reach page 1 here on PSNProfiles under Most Rewarding. Also hope they have a free chapter with trophies after Atlantis hidden up their sleeve.

Don't end! But I need that 100% tho...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

Anyone waiting to start before all the DLC comes out.. the base game took me over 100 hours. You could easily double that number playing through all the DLC. I dont know how many free hours you have in your day to game but I wouldnt fancy most peoples odds at completing it before the last DLC comes out if you start today.

Already have the platinum just waiting till everything's out so I can 100%

Only took 8 days, not that bad. :3

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Montyzu said:

Is it that big? Damn, no wonder I ran out of space after like 5 games installed

Currently 88 GB, FoA Episode 3 will probably take 8 GB like episode 1 and 2. And then there's the Discovery Tour that might take more since Ubi already said there will be more than 300 tours voiced by different characters

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Jesus Christ. 

I wish these companies would do what Sony Santa Monica did with God of War and NOT release a fuck ton of DLC. 

Now we’re reaching the 75 - 100+ GB range for AAA games that release with a lot of DLC long after the base game is released. 

Yes but personally don't mind more content.  What grinds my gears are the extra trophies but not here since they are easy and they are on an expansion, not because NG+, challenges, etc.... I really hate those.

Edited by Fr_0zt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rolltideroll157 said:

This makes absolute zero sense. How is more content and trophies not a good thing especially in an extremely good game? If extra trophies bother you that much I would recommend another hobby.

Ubisoft clearly put all their effort in this game. 

Up until Origins was released DLC was typically one story pack that could be done in a few hours. I’m fine with that. 

But then they decided to put trophies pretty much right off the bat, adding new ones over the weeks and months but making them unobtainable until a set period of time. 

I have never seen that with any other game. 

Bigger doesn’t mean better. After watching live-streams and YouTube videos I still don’t see what’s so great about this game. 

• Like 4

On 17/06/2019 at 0:52 PM, DaikichiKawachi said:

Anyone waiting to start before all the DLC comes out.. the base game took me over 100 hours. You could easily double that number playing through all the DLC. I dont know how many free hours you have in your day to game but I wouldnt fancy most peoples odds at completing it before the last DLC comes out if you start today.

This. 

so much content, so many boring hours. i really hate myself for starting this game. once it's on 100% i gonna pass at future creed releases. i can hardly force myself to play this pile of shit anymore. content was okay for the maingame i had some very fun hours but expanding the whole shit for like 10 dlc is just bonkers. combat system is boring, story fully outrageous.it makes completely no sense anymore :(

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Darpiom said:

Do you really believe in what you wrote!? 

This game's atmosphere is already enough only by itself, not to mention other things.. 

I wonder what games do you like if you call this one a shit of garbage 1f600.png

He is a troll that is just trying to get a reaction from people.

Edited by rolltideroll157
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, rolltideroll157 said:

He is a troll that is just trying to get a reaction from people.

I give a complete fuck about the reaction of other people, in fact i do not care about people at all. You should be careful who you call a troll without knowing someone at all based on one thread. use your brain and think about it.

1 hour ago, Darpiom said:

Do you really believe in what you wrote!? 

This game's atmosphere is already enough only by itself, not to mention other things.. 

I wonder what games do you like if you call this one a shit of garbage 1f600.png

As mentioned i enjoyed the main game. The content was totally fine for like 80 hours of gameplay. The first story dlc had some nice narration and pretty good ideas. Furthermore i haven't attacked the atmosphere with any word. That's not the problem here. The thing is, that the gameplay is superficial and repetetive as fuck. You ask me what kind of games i play? A lot, and a lot of them did a better job in long term motivation such as Witcher 3 for example. It's a personal opinion. Not more not less

Edited by NathanDarko
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, NathanDarko said:

As mentioned i enjoyed the main game. The content was totally fine for like 80 hours of gameplay. The first story dlc had some nice narration and pretty good ideas. Furthermore i haven't attacked the atmosphere with any word. That's not the problem here. The thing is, that the gameplay is superficial and repetetive as fuck. You ask me what kind of games i play? A lot, and a lot of them did a better job in long term motivation such as Witcher 3 for example. It's a personal opinion. Not more not less

I agree that the gameplay is repetitive but Ubisoft generally has a track record with OCD, completionist and repetitive gameplay. Witcher 3 is a much better title, but I struggle to understand the heaviness of your criticism. I'd say that 80 hours of fine content is long term motivation in of itself. At the end of the day, I think this is a well-executed, fairly well polished AAA game, heavy on quantity, with decent quality. 

• Like 2