How many more DLC's

16 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

A lot of the older Assassins Creed games were padded out with 40 hours of multiplayer level grinding. I'll take this over that any day.

A lot? That really only applies to Brotherhood, and even then I don't think it was anywhere close to 40?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, madbuk said:

A lot? That really only applies to Brotherhood, and even then I don't think it was anywhere close to 40?

The time is perhaps an exaggeration. I never play the multiplayer component of those games, but it is in more then just Brotherhood. I know it to be in Black Flag, Liberation, Revelations and Assassins Creed III at least. I have never played any of the games before III and there are a few others where I'm not sure if it is or isn't in.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11.07.2019 at 2:16 AM, DaikichiKawachi said:

A lot of the older Assassins Creed games were padded out with 40 hours of multiplayer level grinding. I'll take this over that any day.

AC multiplayer is the best among all and I consider removing multiplayer from the series as a loss, never thought about nor did boost any AC mp trophy.. 

Edited by Darpiom
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

The episode 3 of season 2 is surely the last one? Or they'll add even "Story Documentary that thing" trophies like Origins? 

Damn I can't stand anymore this dumb game I'm definitely looking forward to uninstall it lol

no shit i mean the game was decent but these bonus trophies that have been releasing one at a time are more like taking the trash out than anything.  They have all been boring as all hell and the suspense for this last one must be killing people.

On 7/1/2019 at 9:58 PM, Spaz said:

Ubisoft clearly put all their effort in this game. 

Up until Origins was released DLC was typically one story pack that could be done in a few hours. I’m fine with that. 

But then they decided to put trophies pretty much right off the bat, adding new ones over the weeks and months but making them unobtainable until a set period of time. 

I have never seen that with any other game. 

Bigger doesn’t mean better. After watching live-streams and YouTube videos I still don’t see what’s so great about this game. 

Killing Floor 2 kind of did this.... but not the same really. They added trophies over time to one DLC pack. So you're right, it's different, but I feel like they got the idea of one dlc trophy pack for multiple additions from Killing Floor 2.

On 7/11/2019 at 10:37 AM, madbuk said:

This. Only Brotherhood was grindy. Well AC4 took a hot minute to get to level 55. But Wolfpack made it so much easier, so nowhere near 40hrs!

Brotherhood however will remain my favorite AC of all time. I did PS3 brotherhood on my old account so don't feel like I never did the grind by doing the PS4 version lol.