Battlefield V is broken

buenatortuga

For some reason, I haven't rank up for the past 3 days and my stats are frozen up. When I check the scoreboard during a match, it clearly says that i'm at level 8 but when I go to customize, it says that I'm still at level 3 meaning that I can't unlock anything. I checked the Battlefield V official forum apparently they working on it but as far as I know, the platinum is unobtainable. I got lucky because I haven't spent too much time in this game but I feel sorry for the people spending too much time trying to plat this game. We in 2019 and stuff like this shouldn't happen. ?

Any Thoughts? 

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, buenatortuga said:

For some reason, I haven't rank up for the past 3 days and my stats are frozen up. When I check the scoreboard during a match, it clearly says that i'm at level 8 but when I go to customize, it says that I'm still at level 3 meaning that I can't unlock anything. I checked the Battlefield V official forum apparently they working on it but as far as I know, the platinum is unobtainable. I got lucky because I haven't spent too much time in this game but I feel sorry for the people spending too much time trying to plat this game. We in 2019 and stuff like this shouldn't happen. 1f612.png

Any Thoughts? 

PS: 

If you want to add me in PSN, my username is Buenatortuga

I was hoping to play this today.

I'm really enjoying it but this problem must only be recent because it has been working fine.

Last time I played would of been about 2 weeks ago and it was all good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reiner- said:

I was hoping to play this today.

I'm really enjoying it but this problem must only be recent because it has been working fine.

Last time I played would of been about 2 weeks ago and it was all good.

Yeah, I actually enjoy playing the multiplayer but I had couple people that was counting on me to boost it and this randomly happened. Frontlines were disabled as well lmao

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, buenatortuga said:

Yeah, I actually enjoy playing the multiplayer but I had couple people that was counting on me to boost it and this randomly happened. Frontlines were disabled as well lmao

There was a recent update that accidentally screwed up stats, froze out trophies, etc.  Hopefully for you, they will come out with a patch sooner rather than later. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, PerryToxteth said:

There was a recent update that accidentally screwed up stats, froze out trophies, etc.  Hopefully for you, they will come out with a patch sooner rather than later. 

Idiots! 

This sounds like the work of Bethesda. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buenatortuga said:

as far as I know, the platinum is unobtainable.

Them having recent server issues, acknowledging there are server issues, and stating that they're working on it is a far cry from "the platinum is unobtainable"

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 2

On ‎18‎.‎06‎.‎2019 at 10:41 AM, seblegamer said:

Rhaaaaaaa i never learn my lesson >.<

Should have done it to 100% when i was playing it at first ^^'

If they fix it, definitly will finish online, just to be safe :ninja:

IT's DICE. I like Dice and their Games, but you'll never be safe. Glitches and Bugs are their Pets. That's the Reason I platinumed it in 6 Days at Release.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Exactly which trophies are buggy and/or outright unobtainable?

All score related trophies along with Jack of all Trades the rest of them are all obtainable IF you don't leave/switch server.

EzusJezus,

Hoist the Flag trophy is still obtainable in Grand Operations.

16 minutes ago, reiner- said:

This is bullshit.

So the last update did nothing to fix these problems?

The last update just made even more issues now you can have invincible enemies running around and the sound stuttering problems got even worse etc. etc. the game is just a big big mess right now.

A new patch should be released today or tomorrow maybe it will fix something with the trophies although i wouldn't get my hopes up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, x7eight said:

Would it be possible to play in the same server consistantly to get the conquest trophy? 

Yes, the maps are on rotation but there is 9-10 maps or something like that so it will take quite some time and if you get kicked from server you gotta start over.

24 minutes ago, Game_Knot said:

Yes, the maps are on rotation but there is 9-10 maps or something like that so it will take quite some time and if you get kicked from server you gotta start over.

Their servers are trash and have already had a few disconnects so that's a unlikely possibility.

What I meant is would it be possible to favorite a server or search for a specific server and do games on it today, and another 2 tomorrow. 

Would it still count or does it have to be in the same session?