Battlefield V is broken

buenatortuga

2 minutes ago, x7eight said:

Their servers are trash and have already had a few disconnects so that's a unlikely possibility.

What I meant is would it be possible to favorite a server or search for a specific server and do games on it today, and another 2 tomorrow. 

Would it still count or does it have to be in the same session? 

I had to do all maps in one go before i could get the trophy to pop but ofc its not meant to be that way so you can either wait for a patch or do it your way where you write down the number of the server and try to only play on that one.

5 hours ago, Game_Knot said:

I had to do all maps in one go before i could get the trophy to pop but ofc its not meant to be that way so you can either wait for a patch or do it your way where you write down the number of the server and try to only play on that one.

Sorry if being silly, but could you explain more about having to write servers down? 

(I hate dice) 

3 hours ago, EzusJezus said:

Sorry if being silly, but could you explain more about having to write servers down? 

(I hate dice) 

If you go to advanced search in mp you can see the id number for every server.

New patch 1.20 is out now but i wont have time to check if trophies got fixed until later im not getting my hopes up though.

1 hour ago, Game_Knot said:

If you go to advanced search in mp you can see the id number for every server.

New patch 1.20 is out now but i wont have time to check if trophies got fixed until later im not getting my hopes up though.

I installed the 1.20 patch but still no fix 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, x7eight said:

Their servers are trash and have already had a few disconnects so that's a unlikely possibility.

What I meant is would it be possible to favorite a server or search for a specific server and do games on it today, and another 2 tomorrow. 

Would it still count or does it have to be in the same session? 

YOU must play on one session, all maps in a raw 

On 7/6/2019 at 8:04 AM, x7eight said:

Can confirm eager beaver is also broken, no trophy upon hitting 150k xp, so I'm assuming the 500k trophy is also bugged.

Pos game. How is difficult to make trophies that work.

I'm hesitant to even play the game and level up in case a patch doesn't automatically unlock the trophy and we are forced to start from scratch. 

Surely this cannot happen. 

8 hours ago, reiner- said:

I'm hesitant to even play the game and level up in case a patch doesn't automatically unlock the trophy and we are forced to start from scratch. 

Surely this cannot happen. 

I prefer playing the safe way here .. i just wait for it to be fixed before going back to this online ^^

I have just been reading that the Death From Above trophy could aslo be bugged as it seems that many people are positive they're getting the 5 kills yet the trophy is not unlocking.

Personally this is one trophy I don't need problems with as I'll find it hard enough to get the 5 kills due to having zero piloting skills.

6 hours ago, reiner- said:

I have just been reading that the Death From Above trophy could aslo be bugged as it seems that many people are positive they're getting the 5 kills yet the trophy is not unlocking.

Personally this is one trophy I don't need problems with as I'll find it hard enough to get the 5 kills due to having zero piloting skills.

It's bugged in the sense that you need to do it 1 1 server in 1 sitting. I you get 3 today and 2 tomorrow it won't count.

2 hours ago, x7eight said:

It's bugged in the sense that you need to do it 1 1 server in 1 sitting. I you get 3 today and 2 tomorrow it won't count.

Fun Fact: Battlefield 1 had the same Problem at Release, the Developer fixed it in the first week.

Edit: I watched my Profile and the Pre-Release was the 18th (Deluxe-Edition), the real Release was the 21th (Standard Edition) and the Trophy was fixed at the 24th. That means: 6 days.

Edited by Sikutai

This has been an issue for over a month, so unfortunately it's wasn't quite as quickly fixed as the BF1 issue was.  The thread on the EA forums regarding this issue is quickly approaching 350 posts and their Community Manager for the thread has stated it has reached their 'Top Issues' list, so we can hope it gets resolved soon..

• Like 2

On 11/07/2019 at 3:27 PM, Misbik said:

This has been an issue for over a month, so unfortunately it's wasn't quite as quickly fixed as the BF1 issue was.  The thread on the EA forums regarding this issue is quickly approaching 350 posts and their Community Manager for the thread has stated it has reached their 'Top Issues' list, so we can hope it gets resolved soon..

Hope they will hear you ?

On 7/11/2019 at 11:27 PM, Misbik said:

Fingers are crossed.