Battlefield V is broken

buenatortuga

DICE's quality-of-life tracker now says the following:

Issues with the Elite, Jack of all Trades and Death from Above achievements/trophies.

• Platforms Affected: All

• Status: We are looking to rollout a fix with an upcoming update (potentially 4.4).

Update 4.4 is the next major update after today's, currently scheduled for the end of August...

Edited by barticle

Well I'm sure glad I got this game for free. EA needs a good punch in the pounder plums or something to make them wake up. And It's not just about the trophy issues, but I for one will still play it even if it's very seldom. At least until the higher ups get their heads out of each others poop holes and give the players/achievement/trophy hunters what they deserve.

• Like 3

On 7/23/2019 at 11:12 AM, wickenex said:

I will be getting this game tomorrow with EA Access. Is the platinum still unobtainable?

It's not been unobtainable,  just a pain on the ass to get.  But even after the patch you are still expected to spend 10+ hours on a server for 500k

28 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

It's not been unobtainable,  just a pain on the ass to get.  But even after the patch you are still expected to spend 10+ hours on a server for 500k

What do you mean by spending 10 hours on a server? 

A couple of notes:

You can view your score per minute (SPM) under the Profile \ Statistics \ General menu. That probably doesn't count downtime between matches though.

It seems like they switch servers on/off subject to demand. I play late at night in Europe and sometimes get booted from a server after a match ends.

(Worth bearing in mind just in case anyone is contemplating a marathon!)

2 hours ago, x7eight said:

It will take way longer than 10 hours, 10hrs if you can make 50k xp every half hour. 

Realistically about 20-25hrs if you're a decent player. 

50K xp every half hour would make it 5 hours right? :)

• Like 2