Battlefield V is broken

buenatortuga

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Silencer0004 said:

I admire your courage to live after paying anything for Fallout 76 :D 

Haha, tell me about it.

I have that Power Armour Helmet on the shelf, sitting there mocking me.

Edited by reiner-

On 7/25/2019 at 3:33 PM, War_Hearted said:

Well I'm sure glad I got this game for free. EA needs a good punch in the pounder plums or something to make them wake up. And It's not just about the trophy issues, but I for one will still play it even if it's very seldom. At least until the higher ups get their heads out of each others poop holes and give the players/achievement/trophy hunters what they deserve.

EA cares for nothing but their bottom line.

Amazing how they can take something that has worked for many years and somehow fuck it all up. Star Wars Battlefront 2 should of been the wake up call for most gamers who still buy EA products at full price.

You would think, in this day and age in 2019, multiplayer would be something that is easy to setup and fix.

20 hours ago, Spaz said:

EA cares for nothing but their bottom line.

Amazing how they can take something that has worked for many years and somehow fuck it all up. Star Wars Battlefront 2 should of been the wake up call for most gamers who still buy EA products at full price.

You would think, in this day and age in 2019, multiplayer would be something that is easy to setup and fix.

Exactly man, It's all about the Benjamin's to these people. I only played swbf1 for about 30 mins and deleted it, so needless to say it never crossed my mind to get the the sequel and for good reason. And I deleted bf5 a couple weeks ago for 1) I need space for decent games that aren't all fucked up 2) Because my faith and patience has run out waiting for a fix that will probably never come. Among other issues.

I think EA knows that a lot of people that are still playing the game are just waiting for trophies to be fixed and then they will quit playing/delete it for good. That's my plan anyway, but it looks bleak indeed.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, seblegamer said:

Update planned for tomorrow !! 

Source : 

Hope it will be fixed this time ! Fingers crossed 1f64f.png

It's confirmed!

Battlefield V - Update 4.4

PlayStation 4-Specific Improvements

Fixed an issue that was causing issues for some players on the following trophies:

• Jack of all Trades

• Globetrotter

• Death from Above

• Elite Trophy 

Edited by wickenex

26 minutes ago, phoenix9447 said:

Finally some goods news, thanks for sharing.

Btw, is there still enought people playing this game? I'm about to buy it

yes all battle games are always active specially this last one only problem is death from above trophy which is hard to get legit

3 hours ago, wickenex said:

It's confirmed!

Battlefield V - Update 4.4

PlayStation 4-Specific Improvements

Fixed an issue that was causing issues for some players on the following trophies:

• Jack of all Trades

• Globetrotter

• Death from Above

• Elite Trophy 

Played few matches. Nothing unlocked sigh..

Hope we don't have to start from scratch as of this patch 

1 hour ago, XXIIlII said:

Played few matches. Nothing unlocked sigh..

Hope we don't have to start from scratch as of this patch 

I played 3 full matches and nothing unlocked for me and i have +400K score already so 1. they didn't fix shit or 2. we have to re-earn everything from scratch.

Considering post #596 here : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Bf5-trophies-glitched-bugged/td-p/7898519/page/60

Looks like it's fixed BUT you have to earn it again :(

So if you already have 400k XP ... you need to have 900k XP total to get the 500k XP trophy (the previous 400k XP won't count for the trophy)... but at least it doesn't have to be done in one sitting on same server anymore

Edited by seblegamer
typo
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Considering post #596 here : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Bf5-trophies-glitched-bugged/td-p/7898519/page/60

Looks like it's fixed BUT you have to earn it again :(

So if you already have 400k XP ... you need to have 900k XP total to get the 500k XP trophy (the previous 400k XP won't count for the trophy)... but at least it doesn't have to be done in one sitting on same server anymore

Oh that was a quick reply ! Well thanks

And yeah at least we don't have to do it in one sitting , fortunately I have less than 200k which means I'll get the trophy once I hit the 600k

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HarryFonda said:

Can confirm trophies are obtainable, but sadly you have to start from scratch

I have unlocked Eager Beaver and Globetrotter trophies today

Had to grind 150k score again for the first one and played one match on each map for second one

So did you had the 150k XP before? I'm a bit concerned that you can't get the platinum if you already overpass the point for the trophies.