Battlefield V is broken

buenatortuga

I was over 500k before the 4.4 update, with much of that score coming back in May before the time when the issue with the stats not being saved started.  Everything I've read recently says that the 'fix' by DICE was a complete wipe of progression towards the stats for the trophies on the server side, so you were basically starting over. 

However, after the 4.4 update I played a Recon class for 104k points and then got to only ~65k on the support class when my Jack of All Trades trophy popped mid game.  That tells me that either it was not a complete wipe of your progression on the server side, or this trophy is still glitched, but possibly in a good way.  I'm hoping that means I have to play for something less than 100k more points to get the Elite trophy to pop.  I'm not there yet, but I'll let you know when I get there if that holds true...

EDIT:  Just confirming that my 500k Elite trophy popped only 60k points after Jack of All Trades did, so you do NOT need to start from scratch if you had points started prior to the bug.

Edited by Misbik

Just unlocked "Jack of all trades" trophy (100k points with each class) and can confirm that, if you already had progress BEFORE the bug happened, this progress is NOT lost ! ^^

I played before bug ... and not during tje bug, and unlocked the trophy exactly when all 4 classes were just over 100k points.

For information, all classes where under 100k points (it was like 10k, 35k, 50k and 75k points)

After patch 4.4, i put all of them to the 100k points, and trophy unlocked as it should :)

So i didnt lost progress i already had before the bug happened ^^

Hope it can helps some of you :)

Now need some more points for the 500k points trophy ^^

• Like 1

I can confirm this too. If you have earned XP before the faulty update, you'll keep it.

Got most of my XP a long time ago, and I wanted to complete Jack of All Trades last month. I was missing something like 40K with Assault and 20K with medic.

Got them at the time, no trophy.

I tried again after the new patch, did the exact same amount of xp and got the trophy!

So it's not a total wipe. It's just that the XP you earned between the bug and the new patch wasn't recorded.

Can't tell about the 500K XP trophy because I already got it but I assume it's exactly the same.

Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

I held off on this game for a couple of months waiting for the trophy bug to be fixed, now it was fixed and I have all the difficult online trophies, I figured I would clean up the War Stories trophies.... every time I complete the mission "Under No Flag", right before the final cut-scene loads, my game crahses without fail. I have tried installing the game on a comletelty different PS4 and its the same issue, in the same moment. So after waiting for months to finally play this game I bought for £50. I can't even complete the game that I paid for....Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Edited by dfnda
spelling

6 hours ago, Leergutlehmann said:

I see a lot of Players with the Flag Trophy at the last Time, but I can't find the Mode. :( Can who one help me? 

The Frontlines servers were removed several months ago but the mode still exists in two Grand Operations.

There's a separate thread for that trophy/mode. See my latest comment about joining servers: