Co-op trophies on crushing glitch!!

56 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The 2nd post explains the process. Is that what you are looking for?

"Disconnect cable". "If done correctly"... Want to try and prove it? I am in to prove it with 2 ps3. I want just to help. I have 2 ps3. My psn id is marLnero. I have 100% of trophies. Just want to help

JUST WANT TO PROVE IT IS WORKING

Edited by IoIly

15 hours ago, IoIly said:

"Disconnect cable". "If done correctly"... Want to try and prove it? I am in to prove it with 2 ps3. I want just to help. I have 2 ps3. My psn id is marLnero. I have 100% of trophies. Just want to help

JUST WANT TO PROVE IT IS WORKING

It's implied that the "cable" is ethernet cable on ps3, refer to step 1.

You dont need 2 ps3s, splitscreen is enough. You will need at least 1 other person, though.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

So I assume that plugging off the power cable (or switching off the host console) will also do the trick, but only guest will get the trophies?...

( Can't connect to router via cable atm :/ )

Edited by Smashero

11 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

To summarize, 

1. Have someone with an ethernet cable connection host the game in custom.

2. Start a co op Adventure map or co op Arena map on Easy

3. Complete it to the end.

4. Set up same map or different on Crushing.

5. Once the screen goes black or when ring spins, whichever comes first just disconnect cable quickly once game starts.

6. If done correctly, you will be booted out and get the trophy for all players in the match. 

i've tried to do it with 2 pads, but nothing. I've beated the London map on easy with 2 pads (so split-screen on custom) and i've tried to do the trick, but nothing. Done 2 times (disconnect the cable as soon as the black screen appears) but still no trophy.

What i'm doing wrong?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

i've tried to do it with 2 pads, but nothing. I've beated the London map on easy with 2 pads (so split-screen on custom) and i've tried to do the trick, but nothing. Done 2 times (disconnect the cable as soon as the black screen appears) but still no trophy.

What i'm doing wrong?

Probably trying to do solo is what you are doing wrong. There is no host and guest in solo, there is only you, regardless of how many controllers you use. Find a partner and it should work flawlessly.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Smashero said:

So I assume that plugging off the power cable (or switching off the host console) will also do the trick, but only guest will get the trophies?...

( Can't connect to router via cable atm :/ )

We were 3 players and i was the host. I plugged the cable when the screen went black and the trophies popped for me and @Roronora_Zoro666

3 minutes ago, Vergil said:

We were 3 players and i was the host. I plugged the cable when the screen went black and the trophies popped for me and @Roronora_Zoro666

Do not get me wrong, but...

... Strange that trophies popped for you after disconnecting power cable...

(unless you had 3 consoles, turned off the host console and two others got the trophies).

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Do not get me wrong, but...

... Strange that trophies popped for you after disconnecting power cable...

(unless you had 3 consoles, turned off the host console and two others got the trophies).

First time we tried on co-op arena i plugged to soon. 2nd try and plugged it when black screen showed. Then got the trophies. On co-op adventure i did same thing and got the trophies firts try. 

And i own only one ps3

1 minute ago, Vergil said:

And i own only one ps3

He is making fun of the fact you replied to his "disconnect the power cable" instead of mentioning you did with a internet cable. Stating that you didn't try his method is probably the input he needs.

:D I think there is some kind of misunderstanding:

Ok... I will try one more time:

In my first post I asked not about LAN/Internet cable, but power/electricity/AC. Simply to "kill" host, not only disconnect from Internet.
I guess that it will trigger the trophies for "guest", but "host", since it's switched off now, will (obviously :D ) not get the trophies.

Edit: Another Ninja here ;). Yep, @TheYuriG, that's what I am actually referring to.
(Nah, not making fun, just wanna to clarify ;) ).

Edited by Smashero

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

Did you try turning off the router? Should have basically the same effect.

That's the main issue - no access to this crap here :) (do not ask why -> "it's complicated" ;)).

Edited by Smashero

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

That's the main issue - no access to this crap here :) (do not ask why -> "it's complicated" ;)).

I'll probably be getting around running through this with some people on my discord server later this week. If you are not in a hurry, I don't mind helping you with it when we get around to it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

He is making fun of the fact you replied to his "disconnect the power cable" instead of mentioning you did with a internet cable. Stating that you didn't try his method is probably the input he needs.

I see. Well @Roronora_Zoro666 posted exactly how we did it with a cable on 2nd post.

Perhaps @DaivRules can put the posts together 

21 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

I'll probably be getting around running through this with some people on my discord server later this week. If you are not in a hurry, I don't mind helping you with it when we get around to it.

Thanks, I appreciate that, but will try to test my "power" way earlier anyway ;).Discussed this with boosting partner already - anyway, he has a "cable" connection.

Edited by Smashero