Any tip to do Undefeated trophy?

israellaks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I completed this trophy, finally. I did it with a friend, as the servers were quite empty when we did. We match against each other all the time, it was quick and easy. When the match started, he paused the game 7 times, then I claimed the win. This way he didn't suffer any quit penalties from 2K.

• 2 months later...
On 22/04/2020 at 7:20 AM, israellaks said:

I completed this trophy, finally. I did it with a friend, as the servers were quite empty when we did. We match against each other all the time, it was quick and easy. When the match started, he paused the game 7 times, then I claimed the win. This way he didn't suffer any quit penalties from 2K.

Do you remember by chance what time of day it was when you both played? And what time zone are you in? Been thinking of playing this game but I'm terrible at the basketball games so would like to find an empty server time to boost myself 

7 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Do you remember by chance what time of day it was when you both played? And what time zone are you in? Been thinking of playing this game but I'm terrible at the basketball games so would like to find an empty server time to boost myself 

Today is even easier, as there are less players doing it. Anyway, it requires a bit of luck :)

Just one thing: I checked you profile to see how far were you in 2k19 and I could not find it. If you didn't started it, I recommend to jump to 2k20 instead, as 2k19 servers are quite dead to start playing it right now.

2 hours ago, israellaks said:

Today is even easier, as there are less players doing it. Anyway, it requires a bit of luck :)

Just one thing: I checked you profile to see how far were you in 2k19 and I could not find it. If you didn't started it, I recommend to jump to 2k20 instead, as 2k19 servers are quite dead to start playing it right now.

Yeah I haven't started it yet I bought the game with the 2019 sports game pack a while ago. Just been thinking of doing them to at least have some sports games on my profile for once lol