How do I access the DLC?

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, Parvult said:

Hi! In case anyone's still lookin for the DLC on this game, I was able to find it on the HK digital store. Both UK and US seem to have de-listed it.

Will I need to buy the game on the HK store as well or would it work with my NA physical disc?

I have a greatest hits version but i assume EA didn't put all the DLC on it but haven't been able to check

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

Will I need to buy the game on the HK store as well or would it work with my NA physical disc?

I have a greatest hits version but i assume EA didn't put all the DLC on it but haven't been able to check

I looked at the DLCs on the HK store there’s 2 different ps3 hot pursuit versions, all DLCs work with either BLAS-50256 or a different BLAS50254?... in other words, nope it won’t be compatible with US disc, you can either buy the full digital version on the HK along with the appropriate DLC or try to find a physical Asian copy 

2 minutes ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

I looked at the DLCs on the HK store there’s 2 different ps3 hot pursuit versions, all DLCs work with either BLAS-50256 or a different BLAS50254?... in other words, nope it won’t be compatible with US disc, you can either buy the full digital version on the HK along with the appropriate DLC or try to find a physical Asian copy 

That’s what I figured, probably will just bite the bullet and get the HK version and dlc 

On 9/10/2020 at 11:17 PM, Carbon_Lancer said:

Uhh It works perfectly fine with my US english disc. DLC said (english) at the end of the name.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Parvult said:

Uhh It works perfectly fine with my US english disc. DLC said (english) at the end of the name.

That’s awesome, I was just reading the bold warning in the DLC description... I knew XCom US disc worked with Hong Kong DLC. I had Hot pursuit DLC back in 2011 so looks like ppl have 1 last option

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/1/2020 at 4:03 AM, FearlessSasuke said:

questions:

Would the HK DLC work with a NA Digital copy?

Edit: Took the gamble and found out the DLC labelled English Only works with the NA digital copy.

Where I can find a NA digital copy? I can't find it on PSN STORE USA ??

10 hours ago, Tiricy said:

Thank you so much for the info, but I had read you still can buy DLC in HK Store.

I believe you can, and possibly the game too.. but the HK PS3 store isn't as easy to check and confirm anymore (no website, HK account needed to check via console).