Easiest way to get 'Credit Where It's Due'

NZBigC

I recently found out that you can use one of the free dlc bikes to get a couple of accolades up to level 6 in no time at all compared to what is stated in the trophy guide.

Game Mode Accolade - In the trophy guide, it says you should do the drift events as they only last around 30 seconds or so. Using one of the free bikes you can download, you can do Skill Events. Choose one of the shorter events (around 20 seconds long) and just repeat that. The number of events are far lower than all of the other Game Mode events too (I was doing Race Events and going from level 3 to level 4 was going to take 99 events, but going from level 5 to level 6 in the skill events was only going to take 55 events).

Gameplay Accolade - Again, with the free dlc bike, all you have to do to get the Show Off Accolade up to level 6 is wheelie for about 20 minutes in game. This is literally nothing compared to any other Gameplay accolade needed to get to level 6. 

I cannot remember if the bike has its own vehicle accolade, but getting the Hot Hatch accolade is simple enough as it is, and the Events accolade is easy enough to get too.

TLDR: Download the free dlc bike and go for the 'Show Off' Gameplay Accolade and 'Skill Events' Game Mode Accolade to reach level 6 in no time for these accolades.

• Like 4

Thanks for the tip. Is it the Erik Buell Racing Expansion Pack?

I got the trophy with Performance/Tour/Drafting/Race Event playing the DLCs. I had 150+ Drift Events to grind and just LV 4 in Drifting after I 3⭐ all the Drift Events. So the Bike route definitely sounds better if I had to grind something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI, I did NOT get the trophy from leveling skill events up to 6. My current accolades for the trophy are as follows:

Vehicles-Performance Racer 7

Events-Tour 10, Single 7

Gameplay-Overtaker 9, Show Off 7

Game Modes-Skill 6

So, the only one that would feasible be causing the trophy not to pop is skill events. Has anyone successfully popped it with only having their level 6 accolade be skill events? 

Got it as soon as I completed a random tour event, so can confirm it works without Bikes main game or DLC. THANKS!

Edited by olivetheturtle

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there everyone :)

I'm currently utilizing a method which boosts both the "Vehicle" and the "Game Modes" categories to level 6 without me playing actively at all.

This requires a turbo-controller (I'm using the one from Hori).

Having earned all trophies except "Credit where it's due" and another one from the main game, I've already made it to level 6 (and above) for the "Events" and "Gameplay" categories by natural progression.

That being said, I chose drifting events, Canada, the third course from the left, a Hot Hatch car, started the event, auto-fired X on the controller and applied a rubber-band to R2.

This will lead to the result that the car finishes the race. The game will take you back to the main menu (not restarting the event via "replay" as this wouldn't be possible with the turbo controller), automatically choose all mentioned options again, restart the race, finish it and so on.

This is probably not as quick as restarting the race manually, but you're able to let the game run by itself.

Once you've reached level 6 in "Vehicle" (this will most likely happen before making it to level 6 in "Game Modes"), make sure to switch to a better car to finish the races even quicker.

Best of success to you!

Greetings from Germany :)

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 1