Gumby114

Plat

19 posts in this topic

I have been looking getting this game but I have noticed there are no plat earners yet. The trophies people are missing don't seem too hard, are they glitched?

If no one comes and answers your question, go and message one of the players on the Recent Players tab. Once you get the answer you are looking for, don't forget to come back here and post it as well to share the knowledge.

Yes there was 2 glitched trophies but it looks like one has been fixed with the latest patch.

The latest patch did make On Target achievable.

But Try it all is unobtainable as things currently stand, despite a new patch being released today.

Each patch glitches other trophies as well. For example, nobody has earned Ashes to Ashes since patch 1.04 was released but a couple of people did manage to earn it before this.

Thanks for the replies guys, seems like another classic Big Ant trophy list. I will hold off for a little while I think.

1 hour ago, tartandon said:

But Try it all is unobtainable as things currently stand, despite a new patch being released today.

Each patch glitches other trophies as well. For example, nobody has earned Ashes to Ashes since patch 1.04 was released but a couple of people did manage to earn it before this.

Shit!

I've only just bought this. Unobtainable trophies are inexcusable.

1 hour ago, tartandon said:

A wee update on this. I've now been able to get the Ashes to Ashes trophy. But I had to play another full male and female ashes tour after the latest patch in order to get it.

The only trophy outstanding for me is the one for playing a match in each game mode which I'm pretty sure I've done - looks like I'll have to play them all again just to be certain

Just now, reiner- said:

Shit!

I've only just bought this. Unobtainable trophies are inexcusable.

it's an enjoyable game.

It will take you a while to reach level 40 in career mode. Hopefully we will have figured out how to get the 'try it all' trophy by the time you finish career mode 😬

Don't get me wrong unlockable trophies won't  stop me from playing it. I'm looking forward to it since it's been ages since I've played a cricket game.

The trophies are just a bonus but it is nice if they work.

1 hour ago, reiner- said:

Don't get me wrong unlockable trophies won't  stop me from playing it. I'm looking forward to it since it's been ages since I've played a cricket game.

The trophies are just a bonus but it is nice if they work.

The last cricket game I played was ASHES 2009. It was very enjoyable - it didn't have the right to players names tho. Loved playing as Ricky Plantif.

😂😂😂

"Ricky Plantif", no way!

Shane Warnes Cricket was my last one. Not even sure how long ago that was.

Edit: Sorry I lie. The last one was International Cricket 2010. 

Not sure what year it was. 😝

Edited by reiner-

I can confirm that the try it all trophy is now unlockable. It was my final trophy before getting the platinum.

I had to play a match in every game mode again post-patch for it to pop.

Best of luck to everybody else who is going for the platinum 👍

On 17/06/2019 at 4:44 PM, Gumby114 said:

I have been looking getting this game but I have noticed there are no plat earners yet. The trophies people are missing don't seem too hard, are they glitched?

23 hours ago, Gumby114 said:

The last cricket game I played was ASHES 2009. It was very enjoyable - it didn't have the right to players names tho. Loved playing as Ricky Plantif.

Just throwing this out there, if you haven't played a cricket game since Ashes 2009 (great game btw) you could just grab 'Don Bradman Cricket 17' which is $16 on the PS store right now or the newest 'Ashes Cricket' which I thought was great & I got from Target for $20. They probably aren't the picks if you care about online with randoms though. 

I am having problem unlocking game mode trophy. What does game mode means? Do I have to play every match type like Five5, Ten10 and many more? Do i need to complete those matches? 

How did you manage Paine trophy? I have tried but catch goes to other fielder.

21 hours ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

Just throwing this out there, if you haven't played a cricket game since Ashes 2009 (great game btw) you could just grab 'Don Bradman Cricket 17' which is $16 on the PS store right now or the newest 'Ashes Cricket' which I thought was great & I got from Target for $20. They probably aren't the picks if you care about online with randoms though. 

ASHES 2009 was just fantastic. I really enjoyed it. I am a bit over online trophies if I'm honest which is why this game appeals to me more. Also the reviews I have read and seen say that this is the best cricket game to date.

I will have a look at the newer ASHES cricket game (one before this one) and see what I find. Again, thanks to everyone for the replies and advice.

On 6/19/2019 at 5:07 AM, tartandon said:

I can confirm that the try it all trophy is now unlockable. It was my final trophy before getting the platinum.

Best of luck to everybody else who is going for the platinum 1f44d.png

So the platinum is possible now after the patches?

anyone having issues in unlocking ashes to ashes trophy after the patch?

does game mode include online too?

On 6/19/2019 at 5:07 AM, tartandon said:

Does it include online match?

On 19/06/2019 at 0:37 AM, tartandon said:

What does the description actually mean by "each game mode"?

Edited by RobOfLeeds
Incorrect originally

Is the trophy Champions, champions gliched?

I completed both 50 over men n women with the same team but still the trophy didn't pop up. 

Am I missing anything?