Help problem with trophies!!

dannydeadboy

I am having a huge problem with trophies unlocking, I am 100% sure I have done everything I need to do to unlock them but they won't, the trophies are.

Base Game:

1) Back in the Slammer - Takedown each Prisoner camp ( I have restarted and completed each camp twice but still won't unlock)

2) Spy Hunter - Get Spectacular or better in a Task Master Drone Challenge (once again I have completed each of the activities more than once to try and make it unlock)

3)Be Greater aka the Platinum so because of the above 2 this won't unlock obviously.

CTNS: The Heist

1) Screwy - Get Spectacular in all Screwball Challenges (once again redone each activity more than once)

CTNS: Turf Wars

1) The Gang War - Complete all crimes in a district (now this is a strange one when I finished the first one of these at the start of the DLC it unlocked the equivalent trophy for The Heist)

CTNS: Silver Lining

1) The Wages of War - Complete the Aiding a Human" mission (which I have completed)

So with each of these, every menu in the game says I have done what needs to be done to unlock them but they just don't want to and I really don't wanna replay the game at the moment.

Edited by dannydeadboy
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have had similar problems relating to the third downloadable content.

I've not obtained Unplugged, Aiding A Human, or Scales Of Justice, despite completing their respective missions, but did unlock The City Sleeps, upon completing the last district crime.

Edit:

Screwballed unlocked, guess I'm going to have to delete the save and replay the entire thing... Can't wait to chase Screwball, again...

Edit (Again):
Had to delete everything and start over... Trophies mentioned above finally unlocked.

Disappointing to say the least, since now my trophies are a mess.

Edited by Brimful-45