Just bought the game and have a couple of questions

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Awesome, congrats with the :platinum::yay: .

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor cheering wave gif

I got 99.99999999999999% of the rift crystals from people who hired my pawn :lol: and ended up with ~16 million of unused rift crystals, even after obtaining a full set of each rare lvl 3 BBI armour. 

Yeah I was looking around for ways to make them. Some suggest creating another character on a different profile and then renting your pawn from your main account and then eventually giving it back. How does it work when people rent your pawn, do they give rift crystals for the time borrowing your pawn or rc the pawn gains from playing in quests?

Just now, DaveMcDamage said:

Yeah I was looking around for ways to make them. Some suggest creating another character on a different profile and then renting your pawn from your main account and then eventually giving it back. How does it work when people rent your pawn, do they give rift crystals for the time borrowing your pawn or rc the pawn gains from playing in quests?

You gain rift crystals based on the price someone paid to rent the pawn + the amount of exp the Arisen obtained while your pawn is in the party. So, just renting it to another character of your own wouldn't work, unless you play the game again from scratch.

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You gain rift crystals based on the price someone paid to rent the pawn + the amount of exp the Arisen obtained while your pawn is in the party. So, just renting it to another character of your own wouldn't work, unless you play the game again from scratch.

Wowza! Imagine how many you would get doing the Death kills over and over and then sending the pawn back to your main profile lol. 

Anyway cheers man.