Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RachelCharlotte

Some questions

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I haven't been playing for some time and now I am confused. Are the Credits only for the outfits? And what can I do with the Crystals? Is their no way tow buy additional crates?

Edited by RachelCharlotte

They are both used to buy emotes/skins now and sometimes crates when they have promotional crates available.

The entire game has been reworked to not utilize a lootbox system anymore and has a standard progression system now.

Continue to play with a unit and it'll level up. Level up the unit and you get an upgrade point that can be used on an unlocked card for that class.

Thanks. Then I don't have to be afraid of wasting money and finding out that I could have used for something more important after the next update.

I have another question. Do the character levels do anything apart from unlocking skill points? I've maxed out everything, but my Heavy trooper keeps leveling up (I'm currently at 150 or something like that) and I don't see why :D

53 minutes ago, RachelCharlotte said:

I have another question. Do the character levels do anything apart from unlocking skill points? I've maxed out everything, but my Heavy trooper keeps leveling up (I'm currently at 150 or something like that) and I don't see why :D

They recently released an update for the progression system to raise the max level for each class to 1000. After level 70 for a trooper you wont get anything besides jumping one level. Before that you got 1000 credits for each level if you had all cards maxed out.