Killing Enderdragon in 2 minutes and diamonds without iron?

Blonde-Boy01

27 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Built trophy worlds are a thing so yes, these are possible.

But it's impossible to beat the Ender Dragon in 2 minutes? The fastest method for killing it is like 10-15 minutes.

28 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Built trophy worlds are a thing 

Also, what is a "built trophy world'?

10 minutes ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

Yes, just join a friend who has diamonds already, etc

Do the diamonds need to be acquired with iron tools though? Or is the description misleading? 

Edited by Blonde-Boy01

13 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Built trophy worlds are worlds people built with the purpose of popping the trophies for other people with least effort possible.

My Endredragon kills took about 1 minute on PS4 and about 30 seconds on PS3 so yeah, they are possible.

Did you actually kill the dragon or do some sort of glitch? 30 seconds sounds unreal! Not calling you a liar, it's just that you might hold the world record if there was no glitch involved.

3 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Trophy worlds. Just go look at any of the three stacks of Minecraft on PS or any platform really and look at the fastest achievers LB. 

Just googled it, and the world record for killing the Ender Dragon is 9 minutes. How did you manage it in 30 seconds? Even on a "trophy world" (still not sure what you mean by that) you'd still have to fight and kill the dragon right, which is at least 9 minutes?

Edited by Blonde-Boy01

3 minutes ago, Blonde-Boy01 said:

Just googled it, and the world record for killing the Ender Dragon is 9 minutes. How did you manage it in 30 seconds? Even on a "trophy world" (still not sure what you mean by that) you'd still have to fight and kill the dragon right, which is at least 9 minutes?

The enderdragon can be killed in 3 minutes with bed strats, and you can join someone who is already fighting the dragon

https://youtu.be/C2uQOkrvgvs

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blonde-Boy01 said:

If you're talking about this video 

It's not real

3 minutes ago, BlazikieronUS said:

If you're talking about this video 

It's not real

I wasn't talking about that video, but if 9 minutes isn't real, how can 30 seconds possibly be real like @totallycrushed said?

7 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

The enderdragon can be killed in 3 minutes with bed strats, and you can join someone who is already fighting the dragon

https://youtu.be/C2uQOkrvgvs

How did @Totallycrushed do it in 30 seconds then?

2 minutes ago, Blonde-Boy01 said:

I wasn't talking about that video, but if 9 minutes isn't real, how can 30 seconds possibly be real like @totallycrushed said?

How did @Totallycrushed do it in 30 seconds then?

Like someone already said, you can join someone who's already fighting it, and you could have four people spamming beds on the dragon or something.

4 minutes ago, BlazikieronUS said:

Like someone already said, you can join someone who's already fighting it, and you could have four people spamming beds on the dragon or something.

Oh, so it doesn't have to be you personally who kills the dragon? You just have to come in before the fight ends, is that what you're saying?

So @totallycrushed could have just come in during the last 30 seconds of the fight and popped the trophies like that? That makes sense. 

Edited by Blonde-Boy01

4 minutes ago, quadboy_007 said:

The trophy unlocks after leaving the end (teleporting back to world), not after killing the dragon.

if someone killed the dragon before you just enter the end world, run to the teleporter and go back.

This^

Just enter the End portal, then exit through the one on the other side and the trophy will pop. I used this method for both PS3 and PS4 versions of this trophy and it worked both times :).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blonde-Boy01 said:

But it's impossible to beat the Ender Dragon in 2 minutes? The fastest method for killing it is like 10-15 minutes.

Also, what is a "built trophy world'?

Do the diamonds need to be acquired with iron tools though? Or is the description misleading? 

The trophy auto-pops if you enter the end after the dragon has already been killed. It happened to me when I reused my PS3 save on my other systems 

• Like 2

On 18/06/2019 at 0:24 AM, quadboy_007 said:

The trophy unlocks after leaving the end (teleporting back to world), not after killing the dragon.

if someone killed the dragon before you just enter the end world, run to the teleporter and go back.

On 18/06/2019 at 0:32 AM, HuntingFever said:

This^

Just enter the End portal, then exit through the one on the other side and the trophy will pop. I used this method for both PS3 and PS4 versions of this trophy and it worked both times :).

On 18/06/2019 at 0:55 AM, KillerUni12 said:

The trophy auto-pops if you enter the end after the dragon has already been killed. It happened to me when I reused my PS3 save on my other systems 

@quadboy_007 @HuntingFever @KillerUni12 OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I wish someone had said that from the start, thanks for clearing things up guys :) Could the trophy auto-pop for someone on PS3 too or does it have to be PS4?

I guess the trophy description is just super misleading. Cheers.

On 18/06/2019 at 0:30 AM, Caesar Clown said:

That DIAMONDS trophy has changed, it used to be just acquire diamonds.

@Caesar Clown Is that even possible to do on PSN? Aren't trophies "locked in" as soon as the game comes out?

On 18/06/2019 at 0:30 AM, Caesar Clown said:

What are the dates on those trophies? 

@Caesar Clown You can get them to appear by going to any trophy list of any user and clicking on the "order" button near the top and then pressing "date" option. 

Edited by Blonde-Boy01

@Blonde-Boy01

The auto pop should work on PS3 as well- I think the game performs a 'check' for the trophy when a player enters the end. If the dragon is dead (or dies) when the player enters/is in the end, the trophy unlocks. I'm guessing they implemented this to avoid issues with having to create an entirely new world to kill the dragon prior to the addition of End Cities and the ability to respawn the ender dragon.

I'm not sure on the trophy requirements changing- but I know it is possible. I've heard of devs slightly altering trophy requirements to subvert changing or removal of specific game features. 

Edited by KillerUni12
Removed quote box as it was badly formatted
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Used to be able to acquire diamonds by getting a creeper to explode near them not sure if you can still do that but I know it was possible at one point in time as I had done it other than that I have no idea about the dragon it seems it's been explained though so

• Like 1