Missable Trophies

qzizzleferreal

Hey Everyone - I'm about 10 hours into the game at this point. I've read in a few random places that the "Open Book" Trophy to view all optional dialogue events is missable. Others are saying no trophies are missable. 

Does anyone know which is true, if this trophy really is missable at what point certain dialogue events become unavailable? I want to say I've viewed two of the optional events so far, and I just finished the battle where you meet Yates. Anything I could have missed at this point? I'm loving this game so far, so I'd like to work towards the Platinum. I'd hate to start over at this point, but it would be way worse to find out I missed one of these 50 hours in... 

From my experience (got the Open Book trophy but haven't finished the game yet), it's the only thing that could be missable, but if you do those optional dialogues as soon as they become available you will get the trophy at some point. 

I'm not sure if the Arena tournaments could be missed, but then again if you complete them when they become available, there's no worries there. 

And yeah, I also think it's a great game, I'm unable to put it down!