Average time World Wide Warrior

Carttagos

I haven't actually started this game yet myself, so I'm only going on what I've read elsewhere, and indeed would appreciate further input if anyone else has any, but apparently the invaders should show up in your game when you're playing online, and while they aren't actually controlled by the other player, they will only appear if the other player is also online.  Now supposedly this was an easy trophy that would come naturally if you were playing this game in 2014, but I've literally not been able to find a single post on this subject on any forum from the last 5 years.  The only source I have is the ''latest achievers'' list from this site, which appear to show very rare but still uniformly spaced out trophy earners - bear in mind that this game was always a niche title, but I'd expect very few people to still be playing it at all in 2019, so the rarity of earners could be a reflection of the fact that hardly anyone is going for the trophies here at all, rather than struggling with finding invaders.  

Have you found any yet at all?  If you have no luck at all then we could perhaps try to coordinate together to get it done.

Edited by WakeUpHP

Hi! 

I have found more players while I play so I am guessing that my ghost is out there killing other players (?) somewhere. 

I am asking about the trophy length because I do not have anyone who has the game actively but if you are interested then it would be good to do it together and play without any worrying about the online trophy. 

I know that if you want to see any other player ingame, you have to open the dojo and have a couple of pupils. That will make that any other player invade your game, it's not that hard and it's doesn't take too much time to do it. 

Just add me if you want! 

Ah so you're still getting invaded?  And is it easy to kill these invaders?  I believe the trophy is for killing them, and not for your ghost to kill other players, right?

This is really good news, and I suppose that if this is the case then we should get the 15 kills long before we finish the rest of the grinding trophies.  I'll add you later and start tomorrow!

Edited by WakeUpHP

No, it's not like you said. It's having your character invade other players games that is why I was asking about the length of this trophy: I know that if we want to cooperate each other, what we have to do is to be friends, search for your character and get killed once, then retry and go to the cemetery and talk to the white horse to get revenge, your character will appear again and get killed 14 times more and that's it. 

Edited by Carttagos

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I just want to let you know that this trophy may take like 50-60h of gameplay to obtain. 

If you have a good fighting style and enable the online option, it may take less time. In my case, I used the Bugyo swordfighting that you can obtain from the last boss from the Amihama Eight mission. 

Cheers! 

• Like 1