Trophy thoughts?

BG_24_7-

This one I feel will be a little harder I personally didn't play this myself but remember when it first came out on PC, I watched a few guys play through it a couple times so I can say for sure about 50 to 60% will be fairly easy and come with playing 30% of it is honestly just grind but it does have a couple hard trophies to get.

These ones below have a 0.1 to 0.4% completion rate so I feel these will be the last bit that will be pretty hard, unless people have figured out how to do them easily but the game is honestly really fun looking to play if this is your style. For anyone that doesn't like these type of games unless people come up with easy strats will most likely want to avoid unless you want a challenge, if that's the case dive in face first for some fun.

Best General

Win a Survival game (Score Factor >= 100%) with no casualties. No Attack Towers allowed.

Ranger Revenge

Win a Survival game (Score Factor >= 100%) with just Rangers in your army. No Attack Towers allowed.

Sniper Slaughter

Win a Survival game (Score Factor >= 100%) with just Snipers in your army. No Attack Towers allowed.

Soldier Wrath

Win a Survival game (Score Factor >= 100%) with just Soldiers in your army. No Attack Towers allowed.

No Towers Needed

Win a Survival game (Score Factor >= 200%) without using Attack Towers like Ballista or Executor.

Peaceful

Win a Survival game (Score Factor >= 100%) with no new units trained.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...