Carnage1979

Carnage1979's Dispute

6 posts in this topic

Carnage1979

The Evil Within
Enemy kills trophies triggered automatically for me right after I started the game again (after I uninastelled it and installed it again without loading a patch). I think it was some kind of a bug or glitch that happened to not pop up the trophies before. When I reinstalled it without loading a patch and doing my first kilss they popped up all together (200 and 400 kills trophies). <br /> I am not a professional trophy hunter - I don't even had a platinum trophy in this game (and I don't plan it). I have my account for over 9 years - I never cheated and I do not intend to.

You have very respectable stats in terms of total number of Trophies, Platinums, completion percentage, etc. so you should give yourself more credit.

Would having these Trophies pop simultaneously hint at save file usage? I note that OP got two kill-related Trophies right afterwards as well, in the span of twenty minutes, so I assume you were looking to grind these out in one go @Carnage1979?

Is this a known glitch?

Well, you got all the upgrades, then 13 mins later you did 200 and 400 kills at the same time. :S 5 mins later the all types of agony bolts, 2 mins later the melee. But it very well might be a glitch. I did find some cases of this, but most of the time I also found other stuff that indicated they had cheated.

Edited by MMDE

There are are some known exploits that enable to unlock all upgrades, agony bolts and melee upgrades in one playthrough. I was doing all the steps explained in this trophy guide:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/the-evil-within/250100-evil-within-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Please - read unstoppable arsenal trophy guide for example. This exploit still works (you only need to uninstall the game and then install it again without installing a patch). This exploit is fully legal.

As for the 200 and 400 kills trophy - knoef_NL  - mentioned it, that there is a known glitch that prevents from pop'ing that trophy. I think I did that by installing and unisnstalling the game again, without loading a patch  - I triggered both trophies - they popped for me after i loaded  save file and killed first opponent (one after another). Both of those trophies are really easy to obtain and you simply can not miss them if you finish the game (which I of course did). I really don't see the reason to cheat for those trophies.

Edited by Carnage1979

I think this one is a bit iffy, but I'll lift it for now.

And I lifted the two other people who were solely reported for this one reason. Everyone else who had it also had things like rockets in the first playthrough or difficulties too fast etc.

If someone knows something I don't and strongly disagree, you can PM me about it.

Edited by MMDE