Cooperative not available.

Hello all! I have a huge problem when trying to join or create a cooperative session. I downloaded and activated everything regarding the multiplayer and the dlcs. Including splitscreen, multiplayer co op and competitive levels limit. However the game shows me an error message saying that it is not available since you have to buy the dlc and install it. Then I go to download list and download and activate again the co op unlock but to no avail. When i go to the game store it says that I have everything except the co op unlocks which makes sense as I got them for free with the bundle dlc. However i cant look or create new sessions. I can even personalize my coop gear on my profile screen.

Can someone help me? I dont know what to do next and it is driving me crazy @.@

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I have the same problem on my Free To Play account...hopefully someone has a tip to help us. Even though I activated everything, the bottom four activities can't be started. The ps3 with the disc is working fine.

You’ve probably overlooked something small within the download list. One of the people I’m boosting with set up his 2nd PS3 with F2P version and in the beginning he couldn’t get co-op to function either. He went through his download list again, and managed to get it to work. Sorry I can’t be more specific, not entirely sure what he missed originally.

I downloaded free to play, mp competitive 25 lvl and no lvl limit. Then the 2 co op activators. Then splitscreen. Then I downloaded all dlc maps just in case~ buut!!! Nothing @.@ i may uninstall everything and try with another profile thank for the replies!

• Like 1

Turns out it is behind a paywall. They gave all DLC im assuming to coincide with the disk and the free 2 play works but you have to technically buy the co op modes even though they were free to bypass. When my friend checked his download list and downloaded the co op unlock, it worked. That was because he bought it beforehand. I tried my alt and I downloaded everything and still says I cant access, check the Store in game and it will show the pay wall. At that point, I would just settle for GOTY.

5 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Turns out it is behind a paywall. They gave all DLC im assuming to coincide with the disk and the free 2 play works but you have to technically buy the co op modes even though they were free to bypass. When my friend checked his download list and downloaded the co op unlock, it worked. That was because he bought it beforehand. I tried my alt and I downloaded everything and still says I cant access, check the Store in game and it will show the pay wall. At that point, I would just settle for GOTY.

So naughtydog gave everything for free but you still have to pay? @.@ It must be a bug, right?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShadowManuX said:

So naughtydog gave everything for free but you still have to pay? @.@ It must be a bug, right?

Yup. They probably overlooked it cuz free to play version has you pay money for co op unlock, and you only get that if you bought it as the downloads are there but it is still blocked. 

If I could get the free to play version working, I could self boost treasures in co op.

Everyone I know who has it digitally has the GOTY version and thats why it's working and it still says free to play version when you see someone play it, thus the confusion of it working for some and not others. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Yup. They probably overlooked it cuz free to play version has you pay money for co op unlock, and you only get that if you bought it as the downloads are there but it is still blocked. 

If I could get the free to play version working, I could self boost treasures in co op.

Everyone I know who has it digitally has the GOTY version and thats why it's working and it still says free to play version when you see someone play it, thus the confusion of it working for some and not others. 

Well, I tried to fix this by chatting with PS customer service, they deleted the bundle from my account and asked me to download again all of the items and install them. To check if that would fix it. I did what they asked but nothing! They also told me to talk to naughtydog customer service but I tried to look for that in their website but couldn't find it anywhere. I also tried to talk to them via twitter but I did not get any answer T.T 

I don't know what to do anymore! I refuse to pay 7 dollars for a single trophy, there must be a way to talk to them to let them know!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tempestad_cl said:

I downloaded it from a EUR store and everything works well. I only downloaded the third pack.

For some reason, I feel like that the portuguese pack has even more things that the US store, I have a good feeling about this, I will let you know when I finish downloading n.n

I am also having this problem. I have downloaded and installed everything in my downloads list and it still isn't working. 

If I go to "Upgrade" with in the game it tells me that I don't have the U3 Sale $5.99 Multiplayer Co-op Adventure Add On and the U3 Sale $5.99 Multiplayer Co-op Arena Add on. Selecting either one of these prompts me to purchase them for $5.99 each. 

They are both in my downloads list and appear like this.

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception MP Co-op Adventure 555KB

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Multiplayer Co-op Arena 555KB

These came from the U.S store. 

Is there something I am missing? What can I do to fix this problem?

• Like 1

This is how I fixed it.

1. First: Uninstall Uncharted 3 Free to play multiplayer.
  2. Second: Create a new profile and create a new account.
  3. Third: Create an account in the Portugal store.
  4. Fourth: log in with a PC and go to https://store.playstation.com/pt-pt/product/EP9000-BCES01176_00-UNCHARTED3BUND03?smcid=web%3Apsn%3Aprimary nav%3Asearch%3Auncharted 3 (this is pack 3 ) and https://store.playstation.com/pt-pt/product/EP9000-NPEA00422_00-UNCHARTED3FREEMP (so as to buy the multiplayer)
  5. Five: go to my list (or lista de transfërencias) and download the following items:
  • Uncharted™ 3 Multijogador

• Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Network Pass

• Lista de jogos de Arena Cooperativa

• Lista de jogos de Aventura Cooperativa

• Multijogador - Limite Nível 25

• Multijogador Competitivo sem Limite de Níveis

• Multijogador em Ecrã Dividido

• Pack de mapas Drake's Deception

• Modo Sobrevivência Cooperativa Espectros

• Pack de Mapas Flash-back 2

• Aventura Cooperativa Forte

• Pack de Mapas Flash-back 1

• CO-OP UNLOCK

6. Sixth Install ONLY Uncharted™ 3 Multijogador and look for updates.

At this point I tried to enter the game and play but my ps3 froze.

7.  Seventh. Install all other items.

8.   Enter the game (with the portuguese account)

9.  Test.

10.   Go to your main account.

11.   Enjoy!!!

Got this idea thanks to 

On 20/6/2019 at 7:03 PM, Tempestad_cl said:

I downloaded it from a EUR store and everything works well. I only downloaded the third pack.

And this thread https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/75440-free-uncharted-3-single-player-all-dlcs/

THANK YOU ALL!! I cannot express how happy I am at the moment! I tried to fix this by talking to playstation support or naughtydog but the solution was way too different haha

Edited by ShadowManuX
to make it clean
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Deathon6 said:

If I download these from the Portuguese store will they work on a u.s account? 

It should. Only vita has restrictions preventing the usage of multiple users. On PS3, you can make an alt on that region, download the free 2 play, then play on your main account. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

originally i installed in a random order, so that must be the main issue (reminds me of flow, if you update it, you cant install the dlc) @Deathon6 @ThatDrunkGuy @TheYuriG @rogerfsa

my method, using NA(CA?) digital goty version, probably includes a few redundant steps just in case:

1. uninstall game & larger game data, keep 800kb profile data
  2. install f2p base 1.16 5gb
  3. launch, dont update, stay in main menu, exit
  4. update 1.19, launch main menu, exit
  5. install lv25 cap unlock
  6. install unlimited cap unlock
  7. install coop mode unlock(s)
  8. launch, enter mp, notice coop modes locked since the levels arent dloaded yet
  9. install coop level data, ~1gb
  10. install other coop modes data, some hundreds of mb
  11. launch, notice coop button from main menu now works, joining lobby works, trophy achieved

actually i didnt even install every coop data pack at first to confirm that some of the lock icons would show up on the trophy profile screen, locks are also on the mp map packs since i didnt install them yet

no need for 11gb singleplayer data (which would require 22gb available), no need for portuguese

So for anyone, like me, trying to at least get the multiplayer trophies for the Platinum but running into this problem, I just unlocked it without paying $6 or paying $10 for the GOTY, or doing the Portuguese store work around. Instead of playing in the Free to Play Multiplayer, choose to play on the disc instead in an offline co-op match. You will need another controller to be able to do this! Thanks to jarod666 on Playstation Trophies!

Start game from disc (not free multiplayer). Go to multiplayer and play splitscreen (2nd pad needed). Played mode with enemy waves. You don't need to win, just kill yourself 15-16 times until your remaining lives count will be less than 0. Easiest way is to drop grenade under your feet to damage both your players. For me one was always surviving so I dropped another grenade from 2nd pad. Repeat until you lose a game. Trophy pop up somewhere on after game statistics screen. 

It totally worked, took like five minutes, and saved me money.