2nd boss cheese (spoliers inside)

he got me the first time. i was getting too greedy with shots going for 5 to 6 at his back. jump etc.

2nd try did 3-4. he went down in quick fashion. I'd say less than a minute. 

using a Mace. hoping a shop is just past him as i saved and now I'm at work. want to pick up a quicker weapon. 

Damage output was 18 on him. at level 11.

7 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Just shareplay and cheese it for me ;)

its so easy though lol

Thanks for this. Makes it look simple. I was having trouble with him last night and gave up to go to bed. I am going to try this now! xD

Edit: Got him wohooo! Also a tip for others, you can teleport back to town with the green room on your map to buy health potions if needed. I stocked up and was able to defeat him jumping back and forth like the video....and when he did get a hit on me, I just popped a health potion. 

Edited by lunateena

35 minutes ago, lunateena said:

Thanks for this. Makes it look simple. I was having trouble with him last night and gave up to go to bed. I am going to try this now! xD

Edit: Got him wohooo! Also a tip for others, you can teleport back to town with the green room on your map to buy health potions if needed. I stocked up and was able to defeat him jumping back and forth like the video....and when he did get a hit on me, I just popped a health potion. 

Glad you got him, was going to say I have a update method here after the patch, plus more useful guides