How long did your last treasure take?

16 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

...cut...

Thank You for this info! I am more than happy to announce that...

I just got the trophy :D.

2.5h ago I got "Ottoman Bracelet", one of my two remaining ones, in HA dropped by Villian in Plaza, then had 3-4 full sessions with @Potent_Delusionswhile in one match we got 0 (ZERO!) treasures and had also some rounds with total null!

He had to go, I decided to play one more with my 2nd PS3. Got AGAIN "Ottoman Bracelet" as a first treasure by killing Hero as Villian and then in the next round my Chloe with Halo & Wings (yeah, of course it doesn't have any impact) picked up "Silver Incan Vessel" from the chest! 

The Madness is over! 

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Thank You for this info! I am more than happy to announce that...

I just got the trophy :D.

2.5h ago I got "Ottoman Bracelet", one of my two remaining ones, in HA dropped by Villian in Plaza, then had 3-4 full sessions with @Potent_Delusionswhile in one match we got 0 (ZERO!) treasures and had also some rounds with total null!

He had to go, I decided to play one more with my 2nd PS3. Got AGAIN "Ottoman Bracelet" as a first treasure by killing Hero as Villian and then in the next round my Chloe with Halo & Wings picked up "Silver Incan Vessel" from the chest! 

The Madness is over! 

I hope the game frees me from this grind very soon. It is hell. You are done when the game decides you are done.

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Mrhemptastic said:

My last treasure (gold Incan cup) took nearly 3 weeks of grinding hunter 4 hours a day during the week and about 8 hours each day at The Weekend. So glad I finally got it.

I have a feeling this is going to be my last one too.

Was there anything unusual when you got it? Like playing with a new person, on a specific map etc?

21 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I hope the game frees me from this grind very soon. It is hell. You are done when the game decides you are done.

Yes, it's the worst grind I've ever done. I would rather do a 500 hour grind, where I know exactly when it's over, than this random bullshit.

If that whole treasure system would at least make some sense.  Like, why don't you get a guaranteed treasure drop from each treasure chest? I mean, who thought it's great to have treasure chests that don't have treasures inside them? No, instead you have some rounds where you get like 10 treasure drops and some where you don't get any drops at all. 

I honestly hope that the game will be merciful with you very soon. I know that feeling when almost everyone around you gets their last treasures and you need to keep grinding 

21 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Was there anything unusual when you got it? Like playing with a new person, on a specific map etc?

Regarding the incan treasures: I think that the DLC maps,  especially village and plaza, drop these quite often. Always vote these maps, if they come up. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Yes, it's the worst grind I've ever done. I would rather do a 500 hour grind, where I know exactly when it's over, than this random bullshit.

Couldn't have said it better myself. 100% agree. I'd rather do Inversion twice than this shit. The element of "I could be done in 1hr or 1000hrs" with the treasures is torture.

As for the Incan treasures; yeah, just voting Village when it comes up. I'll keep Plaza in mind too. Thanks.

• Like 2

On 7/9/2019 at 0:01 AM, Potent_Delusions said:

No not really. It dropped on Yemen I wouldn't worry about choosing specific maps it will drop when it wants to drop. 

10 hours ago, nobodygrotesque said:

Anyone have any clue with Priceless Tibetan Vase drops? It's been my final treasure for a week and I've been grinding like crazy.

It's completely random. It will drop when the game decides to give it to you. For rare treasures (which your 1 is), you should be playing Hunter Arena, and the treasures are completely and uttelry random in that mode.

1 hour ago, Potent_Delusions said:

It's completely random. It will drop when the game decides to give it to you. For rare treasures (which your 1 is), you should be playing Hunter Arena, and the treasures are completely and uttelry random in that mode.

Yea, I've been playing Hunter Arena (never grind arena tbh) for a while now, I'm at a 8-9 days of "I need only one treasure left"  I might just need a break at this point, It's only July and we have until September to knock it out. What's super annoying is that my wife has gotten that to drop MULTIPLE times in Arena -____-.

2 hours ago, nobodygrotesque said:

Yea, I've been playing Hunter Arena (never grind arena tbh) for a while now, I'm at a 8-9 days of "I need only one treasure left"  I might just need a break at this point, It's only July and we have until September to knock it out. What's super annoying is that my wife has gotten that to drop MULTIPLE times in Arena -____-.

That's how it is, the game is a troll. In every single person I've spoke to...their boosting partner always got the treasures they need, and vice versa. My partner just needs the Lion Nepal treasure from the Bronze animals set, yet I received that particular treasure no less than 15 times whilst grinding with him. I'm very certain in saying that upon loading up the game for the first time, the game literally just randomly assigns your account a few treasures that will be super rare for your particular account, and it won't give them out unless you put in the work. 

Most of the theories made about the treasures are complete garbage IMHO, but the one that I do believe in is: PLAY WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

I'd be boosting in long stretches with my partner and after a while, it'd just go round on a loop, giving the same 6-7 treasures over and over again for hours on end. I'd then play with someone else and it'd start giving new treasures. New duplicates, but they'd be new nonetheless. Each of my last 3 treasures were acquired from killing different people. Several people I spoke with also said i was giving them new treasures after playing with them for the first time. 

I know you do a lot of hunting with your wife, but you should both try some new partners out and see how it goes. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nobodygrotesque said:

Anyone have any clue with Priceless Tibetan Vase drops? It's been my final treasure for a week and I've been grinding like crazy.

Damm man that's bad luck. I personally need 7 more. But its so boring  to do HA over and over. arghh! 

Edited by Vergil

On 5/7/2019 at 10:41 PM, GraniteSnake said:

Down to my last treasure after tonight - the Tibetan Vase from the Priceless Tibetan set. I'll keep track of how many rounds of Hunter Arena it'll take me ?

Lost track of how many rounds as I was more focused on co-op related trophies, but I’d say it took me roughly 10 hours to get it to drop. Still need the Skull Bead from Monastery and Plunder/TDM wins so still a bit to go yet. Currently at 95 hours play time according to UC3, the grind hasn’t been half as bad as I expected it to be.

16 hours ago, nobodygrotesque said:

That was my last drop as well. Picked it up last night playing HA for the first time in a couple of days with a new partner. Not that it matters, but it dropped in Fort for me. Was literally getting only 1-2 drops per game, and the game beforehand I had 0 drops total. I wish you the best of luck

2 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

That's how it is, the game is a troll. In every single person I've spoke to...their boosting partner always got the treasures they need, and vice versa. My partner just needs the Lion Nepal treasure from the Bronze animals set, yet I received that particular treasure no less than 15 times whilst grinding with him. I'm very certain in saying that upon loading up the game for the first time, the game literally just randomly assigns your account a few treasures that will be super rare for your particular account, and it won't give them out unless you put in the work. 

This seems to be the truth. ?

Also I agree that you should play with different people and if self boosting with 2 consoles use different accounts.

Edited by blazkowicz6

The person that is the fastest achiever in the 100% club of trophy stats clearly hacked the trophies. He achieved completing the campaign on easy, normal, hard, and crushing at the same time. Crushing isn't even unlocked until you complete the campaign on an easier difficulty first. His name should not sit above all others in the 100% club leaderboards as he clearly cheated with a trophy hack. Anyways, the last trophies for me in this game are those random treasure dropping coop treasure sets. Depending upon how you play, will determine how fast you get all treasures to drop for you.

I've been down to my last treasure for months.... More than 500 coop arena played, at the very least a hundred since I've unlocked my previous treasure. Even though I love the game, I'm starting to question my insanity. The treasure is Bronze Wish / Mani Jewel Thogchag.

Edited by Gewehr_FR

7 hours ago, Gewehr_FR said:

I've been down to my last treasure for months.... More than 500 coop arena played, at the very least a hundred since I've unlocked my previous treasure. Even though I love the game, I'm starting to question my insanity. The treasure is Bronze Wish / Mani Jewel Thogchag.

I was trying to change the players I was facing. I had 2 ps3s so i could play by myself against my dummy account or someone's else if I wanted to. On my very last treasure, game was seemed like it stopped working. NPC's didn't move and everything seemed quite calm. That's after 2 months of trying.. ! 

9 hours ago, blazkowicz6 said:

500 coop arenas,nice.

Did you try hunter arena?

Nice... or just plain crazy. I dont know.

And yes I've done many hours of HA boosting. That's how I unlocked my previous treasure months ago, the strange relic, which I've never seen drop again ever since.

It seems to me that players who started playing this game recently get their treasures quicker than those who have started years ago. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

I wonder if setting DLC = Off will make a difference.  I've read that Inca Vessel, Inca Mask, Inca Cup, Inca Figurine are available only in DLC maps.  If you obtained those already, then maybe playing on non-DLC maps will increase the chances of obtaining the non-DLC treasures?

My last 3 was (is) Nepal Lion// Tibetian vase gold 3rd one and newrani figurines copper!!! 

After i turn on my second ps3 i got first 2 quiet fast like 1-2h in betwen each other it was yesterday 23:30 i was super happy one more to go! I keep playing on 2 ps3 by killing with just my main character. Nothing!!! I played until 7:30a.m. I got like 3 times again of each one rare, 5 times full set of this newrani but just not the copper one. I took 4h sleep and keep pushing hoping to finish today. Nope. I still need this one, but i decide to take break. What i notice the more you play the less treasures are droping. When i started yesterday night i was droping like creazy, now it happends thst i have not even one in full 4 rounds.  So it looks like game wants to keep you longer in game. 

I was wondering for the last treasure, or indeed any of the treasures, did people grind the hell out of Hunter Arena for extended periods or just a few games at a time?  The reason I ask is a few of my friends are conflicting in their opinions and it would be interesting to get the take from people that actually have the Treasures completed. Up until now, my friends and I have just been doing 4 games each on Hunter Arena per day. If we get a drop, great, if not, we wait until a full 24 hour and go again. The success rate was considerable high as I personally need one more Treasure from Hunter Arena and the rest from Coop, however it's almost a week now without a drop and if I knew others had done it, I would sit on the game happily for hours on end just playing hunter arena to get the final treasure.

cheers

• Like 1