How long did your last treasure take?

1 hour ago, CannibalX666X said:

I was wondering for the last treasure, or indeed any of the treasures, did people grind the hell out of Hunter Arena for extended periods or just a few games at a time?  The reason I ask is a few of my friends are conflicting in their opinions and it would be interesting to get the take from people that actually have the Treasures completed. Up until now, my friends and I have just been doing 4 games each on Hunter Arena per day. If we get a drop, great, if not, we wait until a full 24 hour and go again. The success rate was considerable high as I personally need one more Treasure from Hunter Arena and the rest from Coop, however it's almost a week now without a drop and if I knew others had done it, I would sit on the game happily for hours on end just playing hunter arena to get the final treasure.

cheers

i take breaks now and then with mine like i played 7am to 11am which got me the first two treasures for the collector trophy then i took a break till 6pm where i played up to 9pm to get one more treasure then i stopped at 10pm for abit then i came back at 1am which got me the last treasure

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CannibalX666X said:

I was wondering for the last treasure, or indeed any of the treasures, did people grind the hell out of Hunter Arena for extended periods or just a few games at a time?  The reason I ask is a few of my friends are conflicting in their opinions and it would be interesting to get the take from people that actually have the Treasures completed. Up until now, my friends and I have just been doing 4 games each on Hunter Arena per day. If we get a drop, great, if not, we wait until a full 24 hour and go again. The success rate was considerable high as I personally need one more Treasure from Hunter Arena and the rest from Coop, however it's almost a week now without a drop and if I knew others had done it, I would sit on the game happily for hours on end just playing hunter arena to get the final treasure.

cheers

It really feels like what @Potent_Delusionssaid. You will get it when the game wants to. I had same thing going on. Was missing 5 and didn't get a singel new treasure for a week. Then i didn't play 1 day and got 2 new ones. Now im at it again. 2nd day without getting any new one. And i play with others and even self boost. 

Self boosting hasn't been successful for me at all... 

I wonder if doing prestige makesba different. 

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Vergil said:

It really feels like what @Potent_Delusionssaid. You will get it when the game wants to. I had same thing going on. Was missing 5 and didn't get a singel new treasure for a week. Then i didn't play 1 day and got 2 new ones. Now im at it again. 2nd day without getting any new one. And i play with others and even self boost. 

Self boosting hasn't been successful for me at all... 

I wonder if doing prestige makesba different. 

Im currently on my 3rd Prestige, so it probably isn't making much of a difference to the wider picture of Arena Treasures.

• Like 1

This was my experience:

Coming into Fri morning I needed 14 treasures left (12 rare, 1 common, 1 Inca DLC)

Fri (14 left) : played for about 5-6 hrs and just kept grabbing treasures not really acknowledging which and by the end of it I thought I'd only picked up 2-3 new ones but then was surprised to see I had nabbed 6 new ones, all rares.

Sat (8 left) : I woke up early and began the grind, played for about 6-7 hours and managed to pull off 5 new treasures including the common one and the Inca DLC one.

Sun (3 left) : Again woke up early and started playing, in the first 3 hrs I grabbed (Newari Figures Copper) treasure. Took a small break and watched 2 shows on Netflix. Then came back to it and within 2 hrs grabbed 2nd to last treasure ( Official Seal (jade)). Kept at it and actually was even thinking on calling it a day since now I only had 1 left, but inside I just wanted to be done with these so kept saying one more game, one more game. Then about 3 hrs later I got the last treasure ( Mani Jewel Thogchag (bronze)). So on Sunday, it took me about 8hrs to pull off the last 3 treasures.

After reading all sorts of "things to do to help you find treasures" this is what I did and truly felt like it helped me find treasures. 

1- Every 2 rounds I would change character and add hats and any accessories to them. I must have cycled between 7-9 characters all throughout. (didn't worry about taunt)

2- Cycle maps, try to play on maps you haven't in a while

3- Game with new players every so often, My last treasure came in the very first game I matched with @tgrz314 

4- Go for the chests as well, I've read plenty of stories where someones last treasure came from a chest. Indeed my second to last (Official Seal (jade)) came from one.

Above all just keep playing, they are bound to drop at one time or another, good luck to all still hunting!

Less than a day. Thx the Gaming Gods!

My final treasure was the "Lion Nepal" from the Bronze Animal. I found it in a treasure chest on the Desert village. I grabbed it just as the match was ending. ?

- Mostly playing HA (1 or 2 games of arena)

- switched up who I used, costumes etc.

- tried playing  with a different alternate account 

All of these things probably don't mean anything but good luck to the rest of you.

Took me two days for my last treasure (Bronze Animal - Lion Nepal) since I got my second last treasure, but I got a new treasure per day for about 3-4 days before. All I did was constant grinding, no change in characters, very little change in maps, no hats or accessories, stuck more or less with the same person and that was it. In my experience the theories online didn't change anything, and any theories I came up with myself whilst hunting for treasures were quickly disproven so I am convinced that it is just pure RNG that isn't influenced by anything. I wish you all luck with your treasure hunting!

• Like 1

I played HA for 4 days and got all treasures. total of 25 hours played. My last treasure was Garuda Crystal a common drop. Sayes the Guide on psnproflle. I also played almost everything solo. With new account each day. When i got my last treasure i got it in first match played with a new player. So it could have something to do with that dunno. Good luck peeps :) 

For Co-op Adventure took me way longer about 2 weeks. of playing 6 hours a day We also played on hard 

Edited by Tomy_IV

Took me literally the next match.  Technically I still have adventure treasures and trophies to get so it's not quite party time yet.  Must be getting near to 200 hours played though.  My experience is the game will decide when it'll drop.  It's completely random.  

Edited by closertim

On 7/14/2019 at 9:48 AM, Best_PC_gamer said:

The person that is the fastest achiever in the 100% club of trophy stats clearly hacked the trophies. He achieved completing the campaign on easy, normal, hard, and crushing at the same time. Crushing isn't even unlocked until you complete the campaign on an easier difficulty first. His name should not sit above all others in the 100% club leaderboards as he clearly cheated with a trophy hack. Anyways, the last trophies for me in this game are those random treasure dropping coop treasure sets. Depending upon how you play, will determine how fast you get all treasures to drop for you.

@Best_PC_gamer you are very wrong about this, can't speak to whether or not they hacked, but if your only "proof" of them hacking is they got all the difficulty trophies, then you are wrong. Crushing unlocks after beating very easy, and there is no very easy specific trophy. So then can beat the game on very easy then crushing and get all of the difficulty stacks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It literally took 1 week.
I got pretty much all of my treasure within 3 days and was missing a common Lost Pendants. I was getting the same treasure over and over and over again.
Ended up swapping my boost account to a fresh account and started seeing what I needed (repeats of Lost Pendants) until the common one finally popped.

It took me 2 days to get my last treasure.  This was roughly about 6 or 7 hours of fruitless farming until the last treasure finally dropped which was the Tibetan Vase (rare).  In all honesty I got lucky but this treasure system seems to be complete crap shoot luck based with no proven facts to increase your chances of getting a new treasure to frop.

It took me 8 days. Before that, I was getting at least one new treasure every day, without tampering with the IP/changing characters/any other crap.

But getting my last treasure (Chenrezig Buddha) took me 8 days from my second to last treasure. I came to think the game was aware of my needs and wouldn't give it to me.

But it was there, waiting. It even appeared in a chest in Sanctuary while playing alone with my SS.

As many here, I thought I had run out of luck after 3-4 days of not getting the treasure.

So my advice is to keep pushing. I didn't boost more than 3 hours a day, and still got every treasure.

To the best of my knowledge, the last treasures always drop in coop hunter. I will only be talking about coop hunter. It took me about 21 hours from second to last treasure to last treasure. It took me about 36 hours from third to last treasure to second to last treasure. As far as I know, I do everything right to be the fastest. This is what I believe that I know:  The game blocks you from getting second to last treasure and last treasure until a calendar day passes from third to last treasure. I see the signs of myself getting close to the next treasure when it either gives me the treasure that I last received or a treasure from the treasure set where I still need a treasure from. Also, it appears that if only 1 person is trying to get treasures, it's not as effective as all players trying to get a treasure at least 1 time per game. When only 1 person is picking up chests and making kills, it seems to block you from getting a large amount of treasures in a game which to me is about 7 treasures. That's why when someone in game hasn't picked up a chest or make a kill for many minutes, then makes a kill, that first kill almost always drops a treasure. Then after all 4 players get at least 1 kill, it allows 1 player to get a lot of treasures. It doesn't always happen, but it at least opens the door for it to happen. Also for some reason, it helps if your coop hunter teammate has a ridiculous amount of coop experience. Having just enough coop experience to get 100% trophies isn't good enough. I'm talking about someone with a coop record of over a thousand coop game completions. Whenever I'm on the same team as very experienced coop players in crushing arena or hunter, I get many treasures per game. I hope my knowledge helps many of you out before server goes down. Good luck.

On 6/18/2019 at 2:59 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

So I'm down to two treasures left, Wrathful Deity Head (Lapis-Lazuli) and Gift Tara (Ruby). I've been trying for 10 hrs and haven't gotten either. How long did it take you to get your last treasure?

Edit: Got my last two treasures in about 30 hours.

took me like 30 or 40 hours after my 2nd last one.