Ghostface Trophy Thoughts?

31 minutes ago, JamieHeron95 said:

Cool, good to know! What button is it to grab them?

A regular R2 attack while they're on a generator. Only difference is you can't "lunge" at them i.e. holding R2 button. And you have to be behind them to trigger the animation, not sure if coming from the side will work.

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit

My advice for grabbing 25 survivors off generators:

Easiest way - Message survivors while in-lobby asking them to farm, get them to work on a generator, and since they know you're friendly you can easily grab them and rinse and repeat.

Slightly harder way - using Spirit / Nurse / Myers (tier 1) to surprise survivors and hopefully grab them while they don't know you're coming.

Hope this helps you all.

9 hours ago, SquidGeneral10 said:

My advice for grabbing 25 survivors off generators:

Easiest way - Message survivors while in-lobby asking them to farm, get them to work on a generator, and since they know you're friendly you can easily grab them and rinse and repeat.

Slightly harder way - using Spirit / Nurse / Myers (tier 1) to surprise survivors and hopefully grab them while they don't know you're coming.

Hope this helps you all.

This is very good advice. Many will be willing to boost because of the blood hunt plus the special event item which is even more BP. I just got about 10 or so grabs from a random boosting session and a ton of marked stabs for GF

It only took me 6 matches to grind the silent approach trophy. It's very easy to get survivors to boost with you if you offer them a free escape. Don't go into this thinking that everyone will boost with you because they won't but during the double blood points events it's pretty easy to get them to go along. 

Edited by ClintonLS90
  • Like 2

I have 5-6 survivor grabs left to do. I've gotten most of them with Ghostface and three with Nurse. Tried with Spirit, but it can be tricky to locate where the survivor is sitting if the generator has three or four open positions. I'd recommend doing it with Ghostface and remember to stay as hidden as possible. You can of course always boost, but I personally think that it's quite annoying when entering a match, and then the killer or survivors want to boost. I want to play it, and I want every match to be a challenge. That's only my opinion of course. :blah: