Missible Trophies?

Schmitt_Wylde

None are truly missable. Some of the sponsors require things like winning a major or winning 2 majors which are very specific tournaments, but you could always withdraw from tournaments until a major comes back around. Keep in mind though, you want to win the FedEx cup at some point, which requires winning some tournaments throughout the year so you can play in the final tourney of the season. 

• Like 1

So Apparently, once the season ends you can just repeat all events again in a new season. I've just finished 1 complete season and I'm not sure how long it will keep repeating, but it seems more than enought time to achieve all sponsors goals witouth too much trouble!

• 1 month later...
On 20/06/2019 at 11:33 PM, PFinchen said:

None are truly missable. Some of the sponsors require things like winning a major or winning 2 majors which are very specific tournaments, but you could always withdraw from tournaments until a major comes back around. Keep in mind though, you want to win the FedEx cup at some point, which requires winning some tournaments throughout the year so you can play in the final tourney of the season. 

How do you restart an event it seems that you can't which would make trophies misable because game doesnt have a restart option which is bull shit.

27 minutes ago, patrickogorman19 said:

How do you restart an event it seems that you can't which would make trophies misable because game doesnt have a restart option which is bull shit.

I believe you can't restart an event while playing the Season mode. 
But like I said, I'm pretty sure the seasons never end. If it does, it can take a pretty long time... more than enough for you to go after winning the championships and the sponsor goals. 
I did everything about half way in season 2 (everything = Sponsor goals and winning certain events that gives trophy)

Just keep an eye out on what event you're doing. If it's too difficult and doesn't have any trophy related to it, skip it!

Just keep in mind you'll need to focus on winning events to win de FEDex cup, or something like that...

4 hours ago, patrickogorman19 said:

You can simulate your way back to the tournament you’re looking to win. To me this isn’t “missable” in the same way that, say, a missed collectible would require you to replay the entire game. 

• Like 1