What is your fastest Ultra Rare Platinum?

Deelwheels

I was so sure it was Gauntlet, but it turns out Red Faction is my fastest. :o 

Red Faction sits at 3.64% as of this post and took me 3 days 13 hours and 19 minutes.

I felt like I played this for a lot longer than that lol. Surprisingly enough I'm even in the top 50 fastest for it. 

(I also have a hilarious video saved on my PS4 of the NPC's having some sort cross between wanting to dance and take a shit lmfao)

F1 Race Stars. 4.63% and it took 3 days, 9 hours.

Pretty fun little karting game. Not really difficult at all, doesn't really deserve to be ultra rare, but oh well, if anybody wants a quick, easy and fun ultra rare plat, that's one to go for!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kapika96 said:

F1 Race Stars. 4.63% and it took 3 days, 9 hours.

Pretty fun little karting game. Not really difficult at all, doesn't really deserve to be ultra rare, but oh well, if anybody wants a quick, easy and fun ultra rare plat, that's one to go for!

Same here, but 5 days and 3 hours, closely followed by Hardware Rivals at 5 days and 9 hours (rarity 3.14%).

I don't really speed run and due to the way my game schedule is, I'm rarely able to finish a game in under a week, but those 2 are from when I actually had time to play.. 

I don't think either was particularly hard, but I remember having quite some fun in them! 

• Like 2

I did the NA version of Deadcells first which took me 3 months 3 days and it sits at %3.63.  I did the EU version afterwards in 2 days but it sits at %6 even though its the same game.  

Of my actually ultra rares Gwent 3 weeks 2 days.

Edited by iGGTheEnd
  • Like 1

The Forest. 3 weeks, 6 days.
It's actually not too difficult but there aren't any decent guides out there which is probably why it's so low. I was considering creating one.

That or people are scared of trudging through the caves all the time

• Like 1