What is your fastest Ultra Rare Platinum?

Deelwheels

41 minutes ago, Feral said:

L27ac13.png

6 months, 1 week and 3 days. Rarity - 1.32%

I was so surprised your fastest would've taken you more than six months that I allowed myself to double check your trophy list, I hope you won't mind. You forgot two UR you earned much faster: Lone Survivor and the first Rugby League Live :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Juzota said:

EA Sports UFC 2

It has 1,86% rarity and it took me 5 days and 7 hours to get the Plat.

Nicely done!  I just need to go back and do all of the Training Skills with an A rating.  I know some are going to be a pain.  How did you go about that?  Were there good tricks for making some easier, you remember any nice guides or videos on them?

10 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Nicely done!  I just need to go back and do all of the Training Skills with an A rating.  I know some are going to be a pain.  How did you go about that?  Were there good tricks for making some easier, you remember any nice guides or videos on them?

Sorry, it's been over 3 years since the game came out. I don't remember much of it :D Only thing I do remember was that getting the A ranks was the hardest part in the game. Don't think I used any guides because I played it near the release date or at least I do not remember using them.

Sports Champions 2 for me it looks like. It took 9 days and has a 2.98% rarity. I'm sure that and a couple others on my list could have been faster if I played games daily like I did 20+ years ago while I was still in school but I'm still happy with it. 

And my rarest is the first game, Sports Champions at 0.58% done in 7 months 1 week. I took long breaks from that game though. 

Edited by Champ147

4 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

L286cd2.png

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Platinum in 2 months, 2 weeks, 6 hours

Ultra Rare - 2.83%

I obviously don't take this hobby seriously enough ?

I always thought the DX:MD and Prey Platinums were very impressive

5 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Ld0bb28.png

That's You was a little over 20 hours. Not sure why it's ultra rare. Maybe people just don't want to go through the hassle.

Trying to get six phones in one sitting is not the easiest thing to do, especially if friends/family are limited. 

maybe Xenoverse 1 PS4 version a couple of months ago, think it said it took me a week and 1 or 2 days. the PS3 version took me like 6 months years ago not that i was playing it all that time lol.

surprised how quickly it went by the second time, even though it took that quick i spent a lot of time waiting in lobbies for the online trophies, that was a nightmare as the game is older now. but love these games a lot.