What is your fastest Ultra Rare Platinum?

Deelwheels

5 hours ago, KennethMcCormick said:

I was so surprised your fastest would've taken you more than six months that I allowed myself to double check your trophy list, I hope you won't mind. You forgot two UR you earned much faster: Lone Survivor and the first Rugby League Live :)

It's cool mate. I stuffed up because I was thinking it was how fast you earned your rarest lol. But cheers for pointing this out, never would've realised the mistake.

• Like 1

Okay so I thought it was Flame Over, 1 week and 1 day to finish, with 0.78% rarity, but it was actually Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, 5 days 1 hour, and 3.44%, like a lot of others I noticed! I concur tho, not sure why this fabulous game is UR other than it being on PS+.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Black_Rose_IX said:

Actually my latest ultra rare platinum.

Downwell - 1.98%

2 hours and 47 minutes.

Dang. I thought 1 day 23 hrs was pretty quick but this takes the cake. This is also my fast UR btw.

Took me about twice as much time to beat the boss on normal. (albeit it wasn't a consistent 6hr playthrough)

• Like 1

This one’s easy because I got it last night: Super Meat Boy (0.19%), done in 3 months, 3 weeks. I only have two other U rare plats and both of them are games I started before I was actively trophy hunting, so the times are over 2 years. 

• Like 3

On 6/19/2019 at 4:27 AM, Andrea9281 said:

Madden NFL 18 - 2.89% rarity

7 hours and 9 minutes. Fastest achiever by over 17 hours.

Whoah, that's a nice feat considering that trophies in this game suddenly get broken out of the blue.

Had to reinstall 3 times to finish misc trophies.

Also, this is my fastest UR too, done in 3 days