What is your fastest Ultra Rare Platinum?

Deelwheels

1 hour ago, kanzenchaos said:

Zombi, uploading the survival mode savefile to the cloud makes it really easy.

Also Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, I don't get why that's an UR.

Bulletstorm was a ps+ game. A lot of games become an UR during and after that time.

From my personal library:

Fastest: For me Mirror's Edge because i have experience with it. For others its probably way slower, because of the time you spend with fail attempts. Otherwise i'd go with either CoD Advanced Warfare or That's you

Easiest: That's you. Only problem is, that you need 6 devices like tablets and smartphones.

1 hour ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

As least from the ones I have, Vice City was pretty easy and is ultra rare mainly for one trophySaints Row 4 for both PS3/PS4 were pretty easy and fun but a bit grindy. Minecraft Story mode as well because of the missable ones.

It's ironic the trophy you linked, I was expecting to be the stunt jumps, which is what locked me out of platinum. Sad!! I do have take the canoli however haha.

• Like 1

I played my easiest UR Platinum in couch co-op over the course of a couple of weeks, otherwise it could very well have been my fastest as well. 

Fastest UR Platinum (4 days 2 hours)

S621d3a.png - Lumo (0.69%)

Easiest UR Platinum (3 weeks 5 days): 

S5313ac.png - Lovers in a Dangerous SpaceTime (3.4%)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dimitrisn said:

SR 4 PS4 is at 15.38%, and PS3 is 10% ,neither version is Ultra Rare.

For the site yeah, but on regular PSN they are.

54 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

It's ironic the trophy you linked, I was expecting to be the stunt jumps, which is what locked me out of platinum. Sad!! I do have take the canoli however haha.

Haha you got the Cannoli one but didn't finish the stunt jumps? They were definitely annoying because it's one of those 'collectibles' that you can't track exactly which one you did so I have to do almost all of them over again because I missed one.

Call of Duty has a lot of ultra rare and easy platinums. Grid 2, Resident Evil Revelations 2 for PS4 (PS +), Sniper Ghost Warrior, Dead Rising Off the Record, Brutal Legend, WET, Prototype, The Sims 3, Metro Last Light, LittleBigPlanet if you use 100% Bubbles custom map which is legit on this site, Crysis 3, BF Hardline, Lone Survivor, Sniper Elite 3, Painkiller, Amnesia, Amplitude.

EASIEST

Lone Survivor - Not a hard game, but can be a big turnoff for most people. Easy with a guide.

Madden NFL 11 -  Did this purely for the trophies because I wanted a NFL game without the bullshit MUT (My Ultimate Team) trophies. Easy, but requires you to adjust the sliders for most players to earn some of the trophies. Because of this, I'm hesitant to do the Major League Baseball games I have sitting on my backlog.

FASTEST

Atari Flashback Classics Vol 1 - My latest ultra rare platinum and the fastest on my list.

Short because all the games are old Atari games that you can do fairly quickly. The problem is many of the games are difficult because they have aged terribly, plus the trophy requirements (such as scoring 300,000 points in Yars Revenge) are a bit ridiculous. I don't know if I will ever do Vol 2 and Vol 3, seems the frustration is not worth it.

• Like 1

Easiest and quickest was Until Dawn: Rush of blood,  had to play through the game fully twice and then go back to levels for a bit of collectible clean up basically.  The only problem is it is a rail shooter so I would miss the split second I had to shoot a collectible and then would have to start the level over, and with 10+ collectibles per level I would have to figure out which ones I got and which I didnt.  Beating the game on the hardest difficulty without dieing was easy with cloud saves, only ended up dieing twice but it saved a lot of time.

Took about 15 hours.

I would say That's You! for both, but that barely counts. It's only ultra rare because you need 6 phones to complete it (or a few virtual machines), and because it was on PS+.

Easiest was probably Stormrise. It's such a low percentage because it's such a fucking awful game that it's hard to make yourself play it for more than a few hours at a time. Even the online is shockingly stable for a game that bad that came out that long ago.

Quickest was probably Furi. It's tough, but once you get the hang of it you can go through the whole game pretty easily. If I had played it all at once I could've gotten through it in just a couple days.

Easiest and fastest for me would be Mind 0.  Just ignore what the trophy guide says about playing your first playthrough on expert.  Just play on normal, then do a NG+ on expert, way easier that way and brings down the difficulty to probably 2/10 at most without adding too much extra playtime, if any, since a first playthrough on expert will take far longer than one on normal.

Though I'd give an honorable mention to Ys Origin, for me at least.  I can get a first time player would find it harder than I did, but I played it on Steam and got the plat for both NA stacks on PSN.  The Steam 100% is WAY harder than the PSN plat, so the PSN plat is easy to me now.