F1 2019 Trophy Thoughts?

zeero7uk

I can see now those level up trophies will be online based knowing codemasters,They can fuck off if they are. After the buggy mess that was Dirt Rally 2 I'm  a bit appreciative about biying anymore games from this dev.

Edited by MX-5uk
  • Like 1

It looks like we got some new interesting trophies what with the addition of F2. But who the hell is Lukas and Devon?

I don't mind the level trophies for online but some of them make me question if they are indeed online. Did they just get lazy and not include it in the description that they are online trophies (they did previous years)? Because the level trophies don't say it and "Pure Gold" (Achieve a Gold Skill rating) doesn't say. BTW, Pure Gold will be a bitch if it is online. Knowing my luck, it is.

Bloody safety rating trophy again. I wouldnt mind but its so hard to get legit with other people smashing you every minute. Plus it was a silver trophy last year. 

Last year was the first f1 game ive played in a while and that one didnt have level up trophies (which im guessing are online). Have they had level up trophies in previous games and if so does it take a while to reach max level

Edited by dannyswfc9

2 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

It looks like we got some new interesting trophies what with the addition of F2. But who the hell is Lukas and Devon?

I don't mind the level trophies for online but some of them make me question if they are indeed online. Did they just get lazy and not include it in the description that they are online trophies (they did previous years)? Because the level trophies don't say it and "Pure Gold" (Achieve a Gold Skill rating) doesn't say. BTW, Pure Gold will be a bitch if it is online. Knowing my luck, it is.

The skill rating trophy in f1 2018 was online only so you can be sure it’s going to be online again

1 hour ago, ValeNort46 said:

The skill rating trophy in f1 2018 was online only so you can be sure it’s going to be online again

That’s what I’m afraid of. I could never get out of silver. Hopefully they reworked the system to be easier this year. Last year, the trophy was glitched at launch however, better not be now.

1 hour ago, totallycrushed said:

@DizzyDavidson Lukas and Devon are rival characters in Career Mode, they won't show up in Season Mode.

Oh cool, thanks.

Probably not the kind of discussion everyone is looking for, but it's pathetic to note that Alfa Romeo/Sauber and McLaren are listed under the 'Something to Prove' Trophy while Williams is under 'Contender'. Goes to show that the timing of the release of these games is never really ideal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gnova said:

In 2018 it took many seasons to reach maximum showman or sportsman. If it’s the same, to do both is going to take a long time.

So someone saw this as well... If its the same system and the same progression speed to raise this levels we could easily be looking at a trophy that will require a lot of seasons...

Been platinum every f1 since 2015. The hardest IMO was 17 - too much online stuff and grindy career mode (took 7 seasons). I'm also would like to know who the hell is Kevin and Lukas.
This trophy list unfortunately is very similar to 17... So....
What the f... these devs are thinking? Milestone took a wrong way at motogp 19 too... We retarded trophy hoarders like to plat straight away with no worries haha

8 hours ago, Hotrod_felix said:

I'm also would like to know who the hell is Kevin and Lukas

Fictional characters added to career mode by codies, I would say you start in f2 and make your way into f1 alongside them

Its nothing more than trying to add depth to the career mode

This game will be the 10th year that an F1 game has come out with trophy support. The first one (F1 2010) was very grindy. You had to do 7 single player seasons and reach level 50 online. So if this one is a bit like that, it would be very fitting for the 10th anniversary in my opinion ;)

• Like 1

I'm really interested in this trophy:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/9250-f1-2019/33-pure-gold

Pure Gold - Achieve a Gold skill rating 

Does this trophy mean that i think that it means?

I got currently silver 3 on F1 2018 in the Online Multiplayer but i think i was Gold at one point.

Basically you have to win most of the Online Races to get to Gold 1?

I have the plat since 2010-2018 on PS and have branched out on xbox last years did 17 and 18 on there aswell. I bought the xbox x, never owned an xbox before, I can tell u this much, the xbox versions are so much better. Its like 4k vs 1080p and holds the 60fps better(not perfect). With that said I'd like to continue my ps run :p. But yeah when I play now its on xbox its alot better.

Anyway the trophy I worry about is win a league medal. That sounds at the very least a co op trophy. Someone on xbox said something dirt games its joining something u can do it solo so that gave me hope. The older f1 games had alot of co op bullshit n dont wanna go back to that.

Thats good to hear Scar Vince. Yeah on last years game the 2nd time I did it was so much easier on xbox. First off if your race is going badly you can just quit without any punishment so thats good to know. i didn't know that the first time on PS. F1 2018 was put on gamepass thats why I played it again, basically free. I think it only took about 10 races to get an A rating, although not playing it at launch perhaps theres less assholes drivers around messing you up. Anyway it seemed so much easier the 2nd time.

Edited by Zanarkand99

1 hour ago, Zanarkand99 said:

although not playing it at launch perhaps theres less assholes drivers around messing you up. Anyway it seemed so much easier the 2nd time.

Day one is murder online you can get a clean start and still be taken out by a moron who chooses not to brake at turn one, Monza is the worst for that

luckily I found a random lobby of 6 players and we all raced within the rules and 2 clean races got the trophy so probably best to ignore this trophy at the launch