F1 2019 Trophy Thoughts?

zeero7uk

9 hours ago, Zanarkand99 said:

Thats good to hear Scar Vince. Yeah on last years game the 2nd time I did it was so much easier on xbox. First off if your race is going badly you can just quit without any punishment so thats good to know. i didn't know that the first time on PS. F1 2018 was put on gamepass thats why I played it again, basically free. I think it only took about 10 races to get an A rating, although not playing it at launch perhaps theres less assholes drivers around messing you up. Anyway it seemed so much easier the 2nd time.

The 10 online races is bugged I guess. I play far more , but havent got it,  no one has it so it seems

Quick 2 questions:

1. Is there some easy way for Sportsmanship and Showman trophies? Or you have to win race after race and do the interviews? After hitting one goal, I think it will be faster to restart whole career than just go with from one point to another? Are there some fast ways to skip repeating season after season? 

2. I assume you need another person for League trophies? You have to win and join leagues, so 5 short tracks with another person and that's all? 

12 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

1. Is there some easy way for Sportsmanship and Showman trophies? Or you have to win race after race and do the interviews? After hitting one goal, I think it will be faster to restart whole career than just go with from one point to another? Are there some fast ways to skip repeating season after season?

These trophies are the best in your first season. Just need to take the right answers. I'm pretty sure you need to win the race to get a interview. Because if you retire or lose you won't be interviewed. So it's the best to do these trophies in your first season, and second season. Also i think the interview thing only appears in the career, so it looks like you can only do it there.

I think it's impossible to reach the goal in one season, unless there's some easy way that I know nothing of. 

I'm half trough the season 1 and I'm like one third one the showoff scale. Some answers after the race are really hard to guess. Sometimes you think it will be Showoff but it's Sportsmanship, and you lose points. And there isn't a way to restart an interview. 

I think those 2 trophies will be the biggest pain in the ass in single player game. If I'm counting right, it's minimum 4 season to finish... 

Edited by Patrickosan

On 22/06/2019 at 4:18 PM, Scar-Vince said:

The 10 online races is bugged I guess. I play far more , but havent got it,  no one has it so it seems

every f1 game since 2015 had issues with online trophies. patch is probably underway!

Edited by Hotrod_felix
error

On 6/26/2019 at 1:51 AM, Patrickosan said:

Quick 2 questions:

2. I assume you need another person for League trophies? You have to win and join leagues, so 5 short tracks with another person and that's all? 

For the league trophies, yes you just need one other person and do 5 quick races. But I only got the league medal trophy once I had checked my in game mailbox and claimed the medal from the email there, after winning the 5 race league.

Some insights after playing for the first time and getting first trophies:

Career-related trophies probably won't be so grindy, apart from the sportmanship/showmanship ones, if we mess choosing the wrong answers

Multiplayer rank 50: gonna took a long time. Fast way is to choose ranked races (these only) and pick 25% races (more mileage) and important to finish at the podium, or try to!

Thing that I'm worried : I remember F1 2017 had an issue w a patch that reseted the ranks. ?

8 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

I assume that simulating race won't have an interview at the end? 

Edit:

OK, I've checked, there's no interview when using simulation race option. Those 2 trophies are pain in the ass... 

Yeah, they found a way to get these trophies a grind. On 2017 and 2018 were the R&D ones. Will take some 3-4 seasons to get maybe...

When you choose a wrong answer, you can quit game and redo it. I'm doing it all the time, but the showoff meter goes so slow it's ridiculous. 

50 lvl is a grind, but it's just matter of time. I think while doing level 50 you will do automatically rest of online related trophies. 

The Platinum Trophy doesn't look that hard.

Only thing that i think will be time consuming to get 'Max Sportsman Rating' / 'Max Showman Rating' and the level 50 trophy.

For Sportsman/Showman you have to go up the one side and then go completely to the other one. That will take probably some time.

Just probably one season alone to do all the right answers in the Interviews to get it to the other side.

Gold could maybe be hard but depends on the Lobby imo.

So far i won 5 out of 7 online races. If you can just quit or disconnect after you get crashed out it shouldn't be that much of the problem. Right?

3 hours ago, Jeffboy24 said:

The Platinum Trophy doesn't look that hard.

Only thing that i think will be time consuming to get 'Max Sportsman Rating' / 'Max Showman Rating' and the level 50 trophy.

For Sportsman/Showman you have to go up the one side and then go completely to the other one. That will take probably some time.

Just probably one season alone to do all the right answers in the Interviews to get it to the other side.

Gold could maybe be hard but depends on the Lobby imo.

So far i won 5 out of 7 online races. If you can just quit or disconnect after you get crashed out it shouldn't be that much of the problem. Right?

Hehe, I thought so too... Go into Pure Gold topic and go to Codemasters forums where we have our topic. You will see :)