(NA) Sale on the downlow...

visighost

It isn't being formally identified as such, but there's a relatively large number of games on sale through the "all deals" tab, and not the usual contingent of perpetually on sale games. You can track them on psprices (though their list doesn't seem complete?).

Many of the Persona, Valkyria Chronicles, and Hatsune Miku games, several very cheap PS3 titles, a few Vita ones... Not sure why they didn't make it a proper sale.

Sony seriously needs to get their crap store together and catalog everything properly...Trying to find something descent in a "All Deals" tab is like going through a filed of garbage (microtransaction packages, 99c DLCs, and other litter)...

• Like 3

VC 4 the lowest its been, $24, going to wait until it reaches $20 at the least have plenty of backlog atm and likely wouldn't play it right away. waiting for FoTN to hit $20-$25, am currently watching the anime and got awhile yet before i finish as i have been watching it slowly. 

its likely we will have a flash sale friday, the day before my birthday, but not expecting much of a birthday shock of a sale. as i cant remember the last time i bought something from a flash sale since the new formula for them seems to be slight price cuts on recent games with a small amount of a selection.

Edited by RJP_X