Level 50

Chris-F124

22 minutes ago, Flacy-94 said:

Best approach to get to level 50 online? I have tried looking for the glitched servers everyone talks about but no luck finding any! :(

If you can't find a hacked server, then your only option is to play legit and grind out the trophy by replaying the hideouts over and over until you hit Lv50 :(.

I got the level 50 legit on my previous console, but it got YLOD and died on me. I need to get level 50 AGAIN for the prestige trophy in order to get the 100%. Are the glitched servers still a thing or do I have to get lvl 50 legit again?

The method I used to grind XP to level 50 in Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer was to replay the Twin Rocks Hideout. I found this method to be the quickest as you will earn more XP replaying this hideout than doing any other hideout once. 

For example,

Twin Rocks Hideout roughly takes 2 minutes to complete and you will earn about 600 XP. If you complete this hideout 8 times in about 16 minutes that’s 4,800 XP.

Compared to Tumbleweed Hideout which roughly takes 15 minutes to complete and earns you about 1600 XP.

In short, it’s quicker to do Twin Rocks Hideout over and over again to get the most XP.

NOTE -

When you finish a hideout it will come up with the statistics and two options.

1/ To continue.

or 

2/ To replay the hideout.

Most people press the continue button and it forces you to leave the area and come back to restart the hideout. 

Hopefully this helps! :) 

Edited by ReadyLeaderOne
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, ReadyLeaderOne said:

The best approach I did for grinding to level 50 LEGIT is to keep replaying the Twin Rocks hideout, (as me and my mates worked it out)!

Twin rocks is the quickest and you will get more experience than doing a big hideout!

For example, (this is going from my memory)!!

Twin rocks - 2 mins - 600 Experience

tumbleweed - 15 mins - 1600 Experience 

So it’s quicker to do Twin Rocks over and over again 

Also, I don’t think many people know this but once you finish a hideout it will come up with the statistics and two options

1/ to continue

or

2/ to replay the hideout 

Most people press the continue button and I had to leave the area and come back to restart the hideout!!!

Lastly, I never tried doing this on private mode as I didn’t think Experience counted, I only played on Public mode.

Hope this helps :)

P.S.

The severs have been patched, also I would recommend to do level 50 and prestige last as you will gain experience from doing the other trophies!!!

This is your best bet^. There are a few hacked servers left but they're getting increasingly hard to find so don't rely on them.

I recommend the pike's basin hideout...from what I remember, it had one of the highest potential xp payouts/minute...aim for the 4-5 minute completion mark and replay...might take you a few tries to get a good pattern going with efficient bomb planting and dead eye use...it's also fun to do in co-op...

pike's basin:

twin rocks:

Edited by ProfBambam55

13 hours ago, ReadyLeaderOne said:

The best approach I did for grinding to level 50 LEGIT is to keep replaying the Twin Rocks hideout, (as me and my mates worked it out)!

Twin rocks is the quickest and you will get more experience than doing a big hideout!

For example, (this is going from my memory)!!

Twin rocks - 2 mins - 600 Experience

tumbleweed - 15 mins - 1600 Experience 

So it’s quicker to do Twin Rocks over and over again 

Also, I don’t think many people know this but once you finish a hideout it will come up with the statistics and two options

1/ to continue

or

2/ to replay the hideout 

Most people press the continue button and I had to leave the area and come back to restart the hideout!!!

Lastly, I never tried doing this on private mode as I didn’t think Experience counted, I only played on Public mode.

Hope this helps :)

P.S.

The severs have been patched, also I would recommend to do level 50 and prestige last as you will gain experience from doing the other trophies!!!

Appreciate that my friend will try that :)

4 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

I recommend the pike's basin hideout...from what I remember, it had one of the highest potential xp payouts/minute...aim for the 4-5 minute completion mark and replay...might take you a few tries to get a good pattern going with efficient bomb planting and dead eye use...it's also fun to do in co-op...

pike's basin:

twin rocks:

Thanks will check these videos out :)