I probably should have made this thread 6 years ago...

Agriagropolis

Hi, I'm Agriagropolis. ...Call me Aggy, it's easier!

Having just bought premium membership and being partway towards my 165th platinum, I realised I'd never really posted much on these forums. Yes, I joined a loooong time ago but I became a bit of a lurker. Sorry! I'm here to talk (and actually talk, gotta try and get out of those lurker habits) about videogames, DND, my love for Mystery Skulls, as well as make new friends (and hopefully no new enemies) and generally have a pretty fun time. I'm based in the UK, so apologies in advance if I start spelling words like 'colour' correctly.

Anything else you wanna know, ask away. Pleased to be here. :)

• Like 4

Welcome to PSNP's non-lurking side :highfive: .

1 minute ago, Agriagropolis said:

I'm based in the UK, so apologies in advance if I start spelling words like 'colour' correctly.

I like that jab at the end :lol: .

That reminds me, I also never created an official introduction thread.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Agriagropolis said:

Hi, I'm Agriagropolis. ...Call me Aggy, it's easier!

Having just bought premium membership and being partway towards my 165th platinum, I realised I'd never really posted much on these forums. Yes, I joined a loooong time ago but I became a bit of a lurker. Sorry! I'm here to talk (and actually talk, gotta try and get out of those lurker habits) about videogames, DND, my love for Mystery Skulls, as well as make new friends (and hopefully no new enemies) and generally have a pretty fun time. I'm based in the UK, so apologies in advance if I start spelling words like 'colour' correctly.

Anything else you wanna know, ask away. Pleased to be here. :)

I like you. :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Odour and demeanour are the only ones we'd spell differently from that list @Beyondthegrave07 :P And yeah, humour and armour is how we'd spell those! That'll be £100 for your first English lesson, we can also arrange weekly sessions if necessary :D

@Helmet_time Mystery Skulls are a band and they do pretty damn good songs like this one: Mystery Skulls - Money.

Other good songs include Magic, Ghost, Its Mine and Forever. Give 'em a listen :)

@Martain2 Yay, friendship :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Agriagropolis said:

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Odour and demeanour are the only ones we'd spell differently from that list @Beyondthegrave07 :P And yeah, humour and armour is how we'd spell those! That'll be £100 for your first English lesson, we can also arrange weekly sessions if necessary :D

@Helmet_time Mystery Skulls are a band and they do pretty damn good songs like this one: Mystery Skulls - Money.

Other good songs include Magic, Ghost, Its Mine and Forever. Give 'em a listen :)

@Martain2 Yay, friendship :D

In all fairness though, I do spell "theater" as "theatre." xD

Also, I don't have any pounds. I use USD. The current rate is 1.26 USD to 1 GBP which would be 126 USD. I've paid you back in a math lesson now. :P

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DocJackson- said:

Welcome. Nice PSN avatar 1f604.png

Thank you :D

7 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

Welcome to the site officially! I hope you'll enjoy using the site and have a good time! Also, may I say, your trophy collection is quite impressive. Certainly some decent plats in there ^_^ 

Aww thanks, it's been a journey nearly 9 years in the making. Current plan is to make Final Fantasy IX my 175th and Star Ocean 3 my 200th because they're two of my favourite JRPGs and deserve pride of place with a milestone.

6 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

In all fairness though, I do spell "theater" as "theatre." xD

Also, I don't have any pounds. I use USD. The current rate is 1.26 USD to 1 GBP which would be 126 USD. I've paid you back in a math lesson now. :P

Did I just get served because I think I just got served.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Agriagropolis said:

Aww thanks, it's been a journey nearly 9 years in the making. Current plan is to make Final Fantasy IX my 175th and Star Ocean 3 my 200th because they're two of my favourite JRPGs and deserve pride of place with a milestone.

You're welcome and yes absolutely!

• Like 1