Two stacks?

So if I'm not mistaken, it looks like there's two stacks? One for NTSC and one for PAL?

If so, do any of you plan on getting both stacks? I'm really tempted to. On a side-note, what do some games have different regional stacks and some don't? Why would this possibly have a stack for NTSC and PAL but not a third different one for JP? Is JP and NTSC on the same stack? 

Anyway. I'm loving this game. It feels like a true Castlevania game, just without the Belmonts and Dracula. 

31 minutes ago, Nightowljrm said:

On a side-note, what do some games have different regional stacks and some don't? Why would this possibly have a stack for NTSC and PAL but not a third different one for JP?

That is the Million Dollar question and one that gamers have been asking for a while now, because stacks happen without rhyme nor reason these days so your guess is as good as anyone's.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That is the Million Dollar question and one that gamers have been asking for a while now, because stacks happen without rhyme nor reason these days so your guess is as good as anyone's.

Well, good to know everyone else is just as confused as I am. Haha. So I guess this does have two different stacks then? I'll have to import a physical copy of the PAL version. (I like to go physical whenever possible).

9 minutes ago, Nightowljrm said:

Well, good to know everyone else is just as confused as I am. Haha. So I guess this does have two different stacks then? I'll have to import a physical copy of the PAL version. (I like to go physical whenever possible).

Correct, the Stacks are for NA and EU.

• Like 1