"The Circle is Complete" trophy is still glitched!

DawidThePlayer18

33 minutes ago, Hoagie324 said:

Unfortunately you’ll probably have to do another full playthrough. I tried unlocking it VIA the menu but no matter how many times I finished them the trophy wouldn’t pop. The only way I was able to get it was by starting a new game and making sure to complete them as they show up in the levels. Luckily doesn’t take too long if you’re speed running but it’s still a pain 1f615.png

This^

Once this trophy has bugged out, the only fix is to delete everything and start over but make sure you do the runes as and when you find them and don't leave them until later.

1 hour ago, Hoagie324 said:

Unfortunately you’ll probably have to do another full playthrough. I tried unlocking it VIA the menu but no matter how many times I finished them the trophy wouldn’t pop. The only way I was able to get it was by starting a new game and making sure to complete them as they show up in the levels. Luckily doesn’t take too long if you’re speed running but it’s still a pain 1f615.png

Thanks, I'll try the "rune speedrun" then. But I want to be sure: Have you deleted your saves before starting new game or have you just start a new game in second save file and this worked?

On 2019-06-19 at 0:15 PM, DawidThePlayer18 said:

So, I was trying to collect all runes from the challenges menu and after everything the trophy didn't pop out. Does anyone know how to unlock this buggy trophy? Is there any way, other than delete all of my saves and start from scratch?

It’s a Bethesda game, don’t ever plan on bugs getting fixed.... ;/ back when I played I had a bug several hours in where the door just wouldn’t open & my only choice was to completely restart the game... ;/

• Like 1

On 19.06.2019 at 10:24 PM, DawidThePlayer18 said:

Thanks, I'll try the "rune speedrun" then. But I want to be sure: Have you deleted your saves before starting new game or have you just start a new game in second save file and this worked?

Ok, nevermind. I just started new game on second slot, collected every rune again, did all the challenges in levels and it worked. Thanks!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, zombiesateme said:

Out of curiosity, when did the trophy unlock for you? In my game I did all the rune challenges in a single run, there were a couple of restart checkpoints, but the trophy unlocked after clearing the last trial and going back to the campaign.

Same here. The trophy poped after returning to the level. I was really worried that something fucked up again. :P

I have a friend who had the same issue. It's very possible that it becomes glitched when you play arcade mode when you're already in the middle of working on campaign progress. The only way he was finally able to pop that trophy was by starting fresh new save data, going thru the campaign again and completing the rune challenges.

Edited by ShonenCat

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply. Just to be safe, I backed up my 100% save and deleted it, then started a new game on a fresh file to clean up the runes, transferring my save back over once I earned the trophy. Sucks that we’ll never get a fix, but it’s easy enough to knock out on a quick easy playthrough, albeit slightly annoying to have to do it that way.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Started a new campaign with my PS4 offline. Vanilla version (I own a disc copy). Hadn't finished the campaign yet, but missed the Lazarus labs trials (Rich Get Richer and Saving Throw), so I went back in via Mission Select, and was able to unlock the trophy (had previously gotten 'IDDQD' before on a different save file). So, perhaps it was luck, or playing without patches, or doing it via MIssion Select still works. /shrug

Good luck for anyone else struggling with this.

Edited by easterkeke
  • Like 1

On 2020-01-27 at 11:37 AM, easterkeke said:

Started a new campaign with my PS4 offline. Vanilla version (I own a disc copy). Hadn't finished the campaign yet, but missed the Lazarus labs trials (Rich Get Richer and Saving Throw), so I went back in via Mission Select, and was able to unlock the trophy (had previously gotten 'IDDQD' before on a different save file). So, perhaps it was luck, or playing without patches, or doing it via MIssion Select still works. /shrug

Good luck for anyone else struggling with this.

From everything I’ve heard & now know, I believe playing either arcade mode or multiplayer is what bugs it. I bet doing it via mission select works but if you’ve played arcade on the same save profile it’ll bug. Either way, I hate games that have glitchy trophies in any form.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My first playthrough was leisurely, just for fun. My second playthrough was getting all of the collectibles...but doing runes on a replay ended levels and voided the trophy so now I have to do a third playthrough exclusively for the runes. I even upgraded them all and got that trophy but no trophy for "earning" them all... all of this could have been one playthrough if I just followed a guide the first time around. fml

Why are you surprised? It’s Bethesda. Their games are made with love & lots & lots of bugs. You’ll just have to redo it, I think Arcade mode is what bugs it, that or multiplayer. It’ll never get fixed, they haven’t fixed the Wolfenstein 2 Sode Quest trophy & unless it’s completely unobtainable they won’t fix it, and even then I’d be surprised if they did.

Just now, OmegaRejectz said:

Why are you surprised? It’s Bethesda. Their games are made with love & lots & lots of bugs. You’ll just have to redo it, I think Arcade mode is what bugs it, that or multiplayer. It’ll never get fixed, they haven’t fixed the Wolfenstein 2 Side Quest trophy & unless it’s completely unobtainable they won’t fix it, and even then I’d be surprised if they did.

On 2020-02-05 at 6:21 AM, Rakinho993 said:

Today I missed the last one by accident, locked myself from being able to pick it up and it glitched. Wont even try to do platinum run now...hope that Doom Eternal won't have these problems

Its Bethesda. You should expect bugs.

• 2 weeks later...