100% Map

3 hours ago, Way_of_Tomoe said:

Just got the trophy with the 1.02 patch so I'm fairly certain.

New rooms were indeed added it seems. Compare the rightmost side of the map in that thread with my map; there's a new room by the warp room.

Nice, thanks!

Im debating creating a map with routes/enemies/items etc on it, so may use what you have here for a baseline as I go through the game, then create a dark background higher res version once ive 100% it.

This way I can do everything the first time rather than having to go through again!

8 minutes ago, DiversitySama said:

does the map need to have the white outline i have two places in the Forbidden underground waterway thats completed but it doesnt have a white border like the rest of the map any idea?

Pretty sure that's just a graphical error. It'll get the border back and lose it constantly. Couple of the areas do that.

There is a room in the oriental lab just before the area with the warp room.  In it are a bunch a doors that warp you to other areas within the room.  There are two exits one going up that leads to the warp room and one to the left.  It's blocked off by a wall but has a doorway in the room.  How do I get to it?

2 hours ago, Yadilie said:

Was this a fresh 1.02 or 1.01 map? Or patched in middle of playing. Stuck at 99.9% and have seen some other person please saying they are too and when they un patch they're at 100 with no pop on it.

This is a patch 1.02 map that was patched from 1.01 mid game. I got the trophy after the patch and took the the screenshot afterwards.

Alright I'll have to scan a couple more times. I did futz my way into that one room bear OD with teleport instead of using the weight. So I have a closed line. Same with the house above the sewers with the 8bit coin. Solid line where you can jump up but can't fall through. Weird stuff.

Thanks Devil_Max. :)

8 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

There is a room in the oriental lab just before the area with the warp room.  In it are a bunch a doors that warp you to other areas within the room.  There are two exits one going up that leads to the warp room and one to the left.  It's blocked off by a wall but has a doorway in the room.  How do I get to it?

I know which one you mean. One of those warp gates leads you to that (can't remember which one sorry). Try both left and right sides of the gates since they lead to different exits.

8 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

Use Invert (so you're head is pointing south) and go through the gate that's on the ceiling from right to left in that little section.

Also am I going freaking nuts or am I just bugged?

z9uRVkI.jpg

Edited by Yadilie

2 hours ago, Yadilie said:

Use Invert (so you're head is pointing south) and go through the gate that's on the ceiling from right to left in that little section.

Also am I going freaking nuts or am I just bugged?

z9uRVkI.jpg

You missing this secret room in garden of silence. 

qHZDb7V.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Vengeful_Idol said:

I'm looking for a true hero to shed some light on what I am missing.  I have gone through my map several times and still I am stuck at 99.9% and can't find a single thing I am missing. 

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u425/Vengeful_Idol/Map2_zpsjgzdr5tm.jpg

Top of the map where there is a savepoint and warp room together. You have a blank space directly bottom right that you are missing

Edited by Mr_Marty84

28 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Top of the map where there is a savepoint and warp room together. You have a blank space directly bottom right that you are missing

You, my fine masked hero, just saved my sanity.  The Gauge Glasses from that room are now my least favorite item.

http://imgur.com/pfHa8j2

anyone able to help me find the one i am missing, somehow maybe circle it on the map. ive been looking for over an hour using 3 diff maps. going section by section. 

edit: sorry for average picture quality. phone camera is dirty and im sitting at an angle from the tv :P

Edited by LegacyJKO09

1 hour ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

http://imgur.com/pfHa8j2

anyone able to help me find the one i am missing, somehow maybe circle it on the map. ive been looking for over an hour using 3 diff maps. going section by section. 

edit: sorry for average picture quality. phone camera is dirty and im sitting at an angle from the tv :P

You missing this room?

sGu2XgI.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SirLinkalot777 said:

https://imgur.com/a/xNpLpzE

I've looked over my map a dozen times, other then the last area where I fight a boss, is there anywhere else I'm missing? I've been in the boss room and explored it but it left me at 99.9%. Help please!

I would say just beat the game. You get a clear save back at your last save point.