Knight's Honour Trophy not popping? + GLITCH

YORGOS_PB

I've double and triple re-checked the needed weapons lists and I have absolutely everything and more, so, why is the trophy not popping?
A friend gave me some maxed-out weapons, could that be the problem? (I don't think so). 

So I noticed that I was actually missing the Black Knight Halberd, so I began to farm it and got it on my first run. Still, no trophy. Re-checked the list. 

Decided to drop something on the floor and pick it up, nothing, dropped everything on the floor and picked it up, nothing. 

Decided to reload my game and try again, only to find myself without Priscilla's Dagger. 

What the shit is going on?, now I'm also missing weapons?

Any ideas?

Edit: It wasn't only Priscilla's Dagger, damnit

Edit2: So the game can only handle a certain amount of dropped stuff, that's why I lost the weapons

Edited by YORGOS_PB
Discovered more weapons and problems

I'm not 100% sure if getting weapons from other players counts.

I've always collected/farmed the weapons myself and have never had a problem.

There is a super rare drop from those priest enemies, do you have that one as that's always the last one I need.

Thanks mate, I've everything but the Jagged Blade and according to what I've read on different lists and comments it's not needed, still, I'll look for it. 

I was thinking about starting a fresh character and ask for everything, this is horrible. 

I even dreamt about getting the damned trophy, things not working as they should frustrates me. 

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, baptiste-385 said:

i'm in the same situation i triple checked everything, i have every weapon but i can't unlock this damn trophy ........

Someone had teh same problem and solved it ?

Well, if its the same problem I remember this catching me on the first PS3 release, I did everything myself here so didnt run into those problems.

Basically this happens when you drop too much at once.

When you are given equipment, your friend drops for you and you pick it up right.

Because there are so many weapons, he just keeps dropping and you keep collecting, noone is actually keeping friend other than your using the simple and apparently easy rule of just 'dropping everything' right!

Now as TC said, if too many dropped items or on the ground at once, the first dropped will start disappearing as there is a limit. Not sure what the limit is but if your friend drops the weapons quicker than you are collecting, then he may eventually hit that dropped item limit and stuff will start disappearing.

Thing is, because of how you do it 'he drops everything and then you collect', you likely wont know a item despawned until you run into this problem!!

To resolve it, check ALL your weapons via a list, you may find one or two are missing, maybe check multiple lists just to make sure the lists are correct. If not, having somebody dropped for you again may solve it!

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

Yesterday I got back from a week-off and and a guy (who's got a Dropping Weapon Thread in here) dropped me absolutely everything (I made a new character and got to André real quick), and I noticed one weapon that may have been the difference but it was definitely not on my checklists.

The Demon's Great Hammer. 

Now I'm just supposing because there's no reason for the trophy not popping originally, unless having a mix of upgraded weapons or something screwed up the scripted list; I don't know. 

Edited by Stevieboy
typos

• 4 years later...