Commander Lilith DLC Free Till July 8th

damon8r351

2 hours ago, colia100 said:

So is this only released on the handsome collection?

Seems strange they would not release it on ps3...

The last gen and Handheld versions of Borderlands 2 are out of memory so couldn't run this DLC if they tried, thus it's only available on the PS4, XB1 and PC.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, colia100 said:

Tell that to the millions of people who still play on it.

If you still expect new stuff for a 10+ year old console you are delusional. Also the mass majority of these so called “millions” of people that still use the PS3 still own and probably play the new gen hardware as their main console. only a very small fraction only own last gen consoles.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sikutai said:

The PS3 Era is over.

1 hour ago, colia100 said:

Tell that to the millions of people who still play on it.

17 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

If you still expect new stuff for a 10+ year old console you are delusional. Also the mass majority of these so called “millions” of people that still use the PS3 still own and probably play the new gen hardware as their main console. only a very small fraction only own last gen consoles.

Have this discussion somewhere else.

1 hour ago, rolltideroll157 said:

First of all i didn't say i expected it, i said i was surprised since the original game is on ps3.

And you my friend are delusional if you think people only play the newest console and abandon their games just because a they get a new toy. Get over yourself.

• Like 2