Kill Your Completion X

Okay, I'll sign up. I'm going for the full package of 10 games, 3 days each, 3 hours each.

The reason is that I have a HUGE physical backlog and there are two digital games I want to revisit. The last game will be part of another event I'm taking part in(the Gaming by Number event) so I can finish that after the month ends. I need an excuse to get these games on my trophy account, I've been holding off on playing them for too long. Here are the games I plan on doing for this event:

I saw the requirement and realized that I might be qualified. I have had other forum accounts but this account is not even four weeks old so I can't join this since I have to wait until Independence Day to join and the sign-ups will be closed. *sigh* :(

Edited by RuneEyesDragon

1 hour ago, voodoo_eyes said:

@RuneEyesDragon If you have other forum accounts then technically I wouldn't oonsider your current one as "new". As such I'd say you're free to join if you like. Let me know how you decide, so I can update the OP accordingly.

Thanks! I really wanted to do this because I have a huge backlog of physical games that I want to knock out and some games I'd like to try out.

Okay, here is my list of games. I plan to play 10 games, 3 days a game(except the last which will take four days unless the event ends on the morning of July 31). The games aren't in any order as I have the week to decide what order to play them. ;)

Sb105e6.pngKingdom Hearts Final Mix

Sb105e6.pngKingdom Hearts re: Chain of Memories

Sb105e6.pngKingdom Hearts II Final Mix

Sb105e6.pngKingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix

S3b5f25.png Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD

Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite RPG series. My first Kingdom Hearts platinum for this account will be KH3, but I want to pay homage to the games that made it happen. With KH3 being the easiest Kingdom Hearts plat due to the lack of a difficulty trophy, I want to do some nods to the games which forced you to complete the story on the hardest difficulty. :)

S606abf.png Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

Since they announced that the first Ni no Kuni is coming to PS4, I want to re-platinum this game and experience all the DLC that came out. I might do the 100% and the hard mode bosses because the rest of the DLC gives Evan and his friends some more powerful tools and combat techniques as well as a level cap boost and some new dungeons and quests to get up to that level cap. ;)

S84a5f1.png Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

My favorite Final Fantasy game, I want to platinum a Final Fantasy before my life is consumed by the FF7 Remake in 2020.

Sda59a3.pngDisgaea 1 Complete

S89ab1e.png Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance

Disgaea is a funny series about demons and angels and never takes itself seriously.

Sd77a12.pngSecret of Mana (PS4)

This is going to be the game I will play last because it's part of my list for another event so I want to put a few trophies in there and get a head start for the next two months. Since all of the great RPGs at E3 will not show until September, I need something to do, and since this game's sequel is getting a 3D redo for March 2020, I want to get a Mana game on this account. I know the remake of this game sucks dorbs, but I hadn't had a problem when I played it on my last account on PS4. (Vita... on the other hand.... :()

Edited by RuneEyesDragon
  • Like 3

Wow! I was worried that I might have too many RPGs on the list I'm putting together but others will definitely have me beat on that.

13 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

All that confirmed so far have been added to the OP under the "Peeps" section as usual.

I'll go ahead and post my tentative list for now. Might end up switching out the odd game depending on the upcoming PS Plus announcement/sale.

• Trillion: God of Destruction (Vita)
  • Pyre (PS4)
  • Torment: Tides of Numenara (PS4)
  • Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD (PS3)
  • Dishonored 2 (PS4)
  • Burnout Paradise Remastered (PS4)
  • Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (PS4)
  • Zombi (PS4)
  • Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars (Vita)
  • Battlefield 1 (PS4)

As always, you throw games up that I have sitting in deep backlog and will love seeing your opinion of.

7 hours ago, RuneEyesDragon said:

Okay, here is my list of games. I plan to play 10 games, 3 days a game(except the last which will take four days unless the event ends on the morning of July 31). The games aren't in any order as I have the week to decide what order to play them. ;)

*snip*

Usually on the final day of the event each participant gives an overview of all the games they played during the event. You're free to play the games selected on the final day as well though, if you feel like it.

4 hours ago, Kevvik said:

As always, you throw games up that I have sitting in deep backlog and will love seeing your opinion of.

That's why this event is great. I've ended up picking up a handful of games because of the critiques in these events, and ended up passing on a bunch of games thanks to them as well xD .

19 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Usually on the final day of the event each participant gives an overview of all the games they played during the event. You're free to play the games selected on the final day as well though, if you feel like it.

Okay, thanks for letting me know that. ;)

5 hours ago, Ashuri-B said:

I'm thinking 10 games, 3 days each, 3+ hours a game

I'm probably going to do that too so I give each game plenty of progress, trying to get at least one trophy a day.

Alrighty, count me in. I have dozens of unplayed games and also a bit of a blockade in the head about what to actually play. These are the games (Telltale games excluded):

• Beyond Two Souls*
  • Dragon Age Inquisition*
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Dungeon Siege III*
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Final Fantasy X-2
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • Heavy Rain
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII*
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Mirror’s Edge
  • Prince of Persia
  • Saints Row IV Re-Elected*
  • Tekken 6
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2*
  • The Order 1886*
  • Two Worlds II*
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order*
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood*

*indicates a game I've never played before

There are actually more, especially download-only games on PS3. But I want to focus on large games for now. That's why I excluded everything from Telltale.

My actual pick will be the following list:

1. Wolfenstein: The New Order. It has the easier platinum of both owned Wolfengames.
  2. Heavy Rain. I played this on PS3 and it's the game with the least challenging gameplay.
  3. Tekken Tag Tournament 2. A game for short bursts.
  4. Saints Row IV Re-Elected. I've never played a SR game before. That's why.
  5. Final Fantasy X. One FF game has to be on the list. This one I know the best.

Five games in four weeks. Final Fantasy is very time consuming and I haven't played many first person shooters in my life, despite being a gamer since 1989. Those are the two main factor's why I won't raise the number of games to ten.
Edited by Angelo Urkel
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Kevvik said:

Okay, here is my list, in no particular order...

Cosmic Star Heroine

The Bridge

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

Danganronpa V3

Papers, Please

Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland

The Caligula Effect

The Unfinished Swan

Superdimension Neptune Vs Sega Hard Girls

Utawrerumono: Mask of Deception

Totally Vita at this point.  If I have some console time, I'll probably try to finish other stuff but maybe there will be a bonus title to be thrown in.  Life looks to be busy though so the Vita is my best bet for the summer.

Curious to see what you think of Papers Please when you get to it.  I never thought I could be so engrossed in a paper pusher simulator, but maybe I'm just weird.