Exquisite Timing lack of intel

predator086siren

I have been trying to get this trophy but i always run out of intel, the guides i read say that the main missions appear 2 towers away from your hq where you start but for me they were 3 towers away each mission, meaning i need enough intel to construct 6 towers. 

Is it just me that has the worst luck.

The thing that makes me mad is that everithing else is going great exept for the need of intel. 

Im so sad, i fell like giving up. Should i restart and hope for better rng.

Sorry for my broken english

I'm usually extremely unlucky with RNG, and I don't remember feeling the weight of this curse with intel acquisition playing XCOM 2 (wouldn't say the same about some 95% shots which translate as sure misfire :)).

Looking at your profile, I can see you're no beginner XCOM-wise, but still let me stress that you have to be very proactive from the start on your exquisite timing run, and you don't have room for many mistakes. As far as intel is concerned, apart from the very obvious scans, you should mostly choose missions with intel as reward, hack whatever and whenever you can (so useful), skullmine and try not to kill anyone with explosives, so as to maximise your chances of datapad/cache loot drops. Speaking of the latter, don't you have some in your research tab you forgot to decrypt? Happens sometimes...

But if you really feel you won't make it by July 1st, and that the intel you manage to earn is unnaturally low, yeah, maybe you're better off starting anew...

• Like 2